Chapter 12

I need help with the Mansion pics where Nandini, Abhi and their friends will stay so anyone can help please send the message on my Instagram account... I have put the pic of my account on top of chapter...

Happy Diwali everyone ✨🪔

____________________________________

Nandini: Manik...

Manik: Let's talk after lunch Nandini...

Saying this Manik left from there leaving a little sad Nandini but she knew it's not his fault... Nandini send her and her friends lunch at the mansion with the helpers while others have their lunch in Gurukul....

It was evening when Nandini and Anu came back after getting a new phone for herself.. Nandini saw Manik was strolling at the backyard of the Gurukul looking at the sea....

Nandini: Anu you go I will come afterwards...

Anu who also notice Manik there nodded at Nandini patting her back she left from there... Nandini went towards Manik who was lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice her...

Nandini: Manik...

Manik stop hearing his name from Nandini which bring an unknown peace to him... Nandini hold his hand before looking at him who was standing closing his eyes...

Nandini put her right hand on his cheek, rubbing her thumb on his mole above lips which attracts her the most...

Nandini: I know you want to be with me not just few hours or minutes but every single seconds... I will try to be with you Manik whenever it is possible till the time you have this workshop...

Manik: Nandini promise..?

Nandini: Nandini promise...

Both were sharing an eyelock for few seconds before Manik place his lips on her forehead letting it rest there... Nandini close her eyes feeling his lips, this feeling which she was feeling 3 days back...

Nandini had terrible time in 3 days because of all the Abhi and Meher coming and what happened to them... Having fight with Anika was the last thing she wanted that time but it happened....

Most importantly she couldn't talk with Manik when she wanted to talk as her phone was not alive and than they had to arrange everything...

Manik: I just want you with me Nandini safe nothing else...

Nandini: I know and I'm really sorry that I didn't call or message you even when I was going...

Manik: You should have Nandini I would have come with you.. It's not safe to come here alone...

Nandini: I was with Anu, Asha and Ritvik... We four came together here...

Manik: Hmm but still from next time you will inform me everything okay...

Nandini: Than it goes same for you also Manik Malhotra... You need to share everything with me...

Manik: Done.. Our promise to share everything with each other...

Nandini: Be it happy or bad reasons or our daily routine we will share everything...

MaNan: MaNan promise...

Saying this they join their forehead together closing their eyes smiling at this feeling... Cold breeze was going through touching their body making them aware of their surrounding...

They break apart little bit when Fab4 and Navya came there, and how can Cabir leave them without teasing...

Cabir: Romance ho gaya kya love birds...