Cross dressers and The Koyuki sickness

Start from the beginning

   When I walked out of the bathroom, everyone was making their way inside. I smiled and waved at Honey, who just now noticed i was here. He tossed the box of cakes to Mori, and ran straight for me. I scooped him up in my arms and hugged him tight.

“Hi Koy-chan! What are you doing here?” 

“Oh, I slept over with Haru-chan last night. I was teaching her a few things. I tried to call but Mori said you were already in bed.” 

“Oh. I was tired. Wheres Raingi-chan?” 

“She’s at a friends house.” 

“Oh okay.” He jumped out of my arms and ran over to Mori. I smiled and waved at him as I went into the living room. Kyoya reached up from the floor and pulled me into his lap. Oh hey, I already missed Tamaki making fun of the way they sit. I leaned over and kissed Kyoya on the cheek. He smiled at me. 

“I’m going to make some tea.” Haruhi announced with a scowl on her face. 

“I can help Haru-chan!” I tried to get up but Kyoya had a death grip around my waist. Hmm.. I know how to make him let go. I made sure no one was looking, and slipped my hand under his shirt, and trailed my fingers along his chest. He let go of me for a moment, and i bolted up. Kyoya narrowed his eyes at me. I stuck my tongue out at him. 

“Make this.” Kaoru held up the black tea from africa. Hikaru suggested we make it with milk. Haruhi paused.

“When was the last time I bought-” I held up the newly boughten jug of milk. I might have slipped it into the cart when she was gawking at the different meats. 

~after tea~

Everyone decided it was lunch time. I rose to my feet.

“Kyoya will pay for it, after all, they did drop in unexpectedly on us.” 

“Uh yes. Why don’t you order some of your favorite sushi.” He was so calm. I smiled at him.

“No thanks. If i let you pay, Ill only regret it later.” 

“Oh don’t worry about it Haruhi, we’ll just pay for it from the money were earn from the pictures we auctioned off.” Kyoya smirked while holding up his gold card. Haruhi cringed.

“So I really am paying for it after all.” She paused to think for a moment. She started to tell us about her friend that owned a sushi place when I nudged Honey and pointed to Haruhi. He grinned and nodded.

“Id love it if you made us something.” He looked back at me, waiting for my approval. I nodded and quietly handed him a piece of chocolate. His eyes sparkled as he devoured the sweet instantly. Tamaki and the twins were about to scream at Honey, so I gave them a death glare. They shut up instantly. I snickered at them and turned my attention back to Haruhi.

“I guess I could throw something together. Though I should probably go back to the market.” I let out a loud groan. Everyone stared at me.