I smile when I scan all the people that I love, until my eyes see Wyatt. Immediately my nerves are up again.

,,Chlo, what's wrong?" Beca asks me when I stop in my tracks. My eyes fill themselves with tears and I'm having a hard time trying to calm my breathing. ,,Hey!" Beca says sternly and grabs both my cheeks. ,,Breathe. I'm here, it's going to be okay." I look into her eyes now.

,,Wyatt is here." Beca's eyes spit fire now I've said her brothers name.

,,What?!" She yells, getting everyone's attention immediately.

,,Do you need to shout at your girlfriend like that?" Liam asks Beca laughing. Beca ignores him and searches the room for Wyatt. Once she found him, she storms over, but not without pulling me with her because our hands are still intertwined.

,,What are you doing here?!" She asks him, while giving him a poisoned look. Charlotte and Harry hurried over.

,,Beca, what's gotten into you? Wyatt is here for dinner, I don't want you talking to him like that." Harry says firmly.

,,Well, I don't want him here at all." Beca says and then turns towards her father. ,,Why did you invite him?"

,,Because he's your brother."

,,Brother or not, he's not welcome here."

,,I won't kick out my own son!" Now Harry gets mad.

,,Well, you have to kick someone out."

,,What do you mean?"

,,Simple. If you want me to stay, you have to kick Wyatt out or if you want Wyatt to stay then Chloe, Ryan and I will leave." Beca says sternly, not letting my hand go. ,,Because I refuse to be in the same room as him, after everything he has done!" Now they both look at us with a puzzling look. Do they seriously have no idea what Wyatt did to me or are they just acting oblivious? I wonder while Beca speaks up.

,,He made Chloe's life a living hell! He treated her like crap, called her all kinds of things and all because he wanted to get into her pants." Charlotte and Harry turn to Wyatt now.

,,Is that true?" Wyatt looks down for a small moment, but then puts on a poker face.

,,If I liked Chloe that much, I wouldn't make her life a hell." He says.

,,Oh, please!" Beca yells now, angrily. ,,What's next? Claiming that you had nothing to do with burning down the diner?"

,,Beca Avery Mitchell!" Harry says, raising his voice. ,,I will not allow you to falsely accuse Wyatt of such a terrible thing!"

,,It's not false. I'm pretty sure since Wyatt didn't get into Chloe's pants when he felt her up in the diner, he lit the place up on purpose."

,,Have you seen him on footage anywhere?"

,,No, but -" Harry seems furious. I hold out my hand.

,,We will go, it's okay. No need to fight over this." Beca looks at me as if I'm crazy.

,,No, Harry, please don't fight. We arranged this dinner so we can mend things with Chloe and get to know our grandson." Charlotte says, calming Harry down.

,,I did nothing wrong." Wyatt says. ,,And besides, you can't prove anything because I blocked the camera before I started it." My mouth just opens. Wyatt started the fire? Because of him, I lost my job? I look over to Beca, who's about to jump him and not out of joy.

,,Please, tell me this isn't true Wyatt." Charlotte says startled by the information.

,,I can't." He honestly says. Now Emma and Kara come to us, with crossed arms.