" Bharat....arjun....pra.....dabby........" karan shouted as soon he enter into room.

" Kya soye hai inlg......koi hosh ni hai inko....." karan said and started waking them up.

" Arjun wake up.....bharat......" karan said and started shaking them.

" Pra.....dabby....utho....." Karan said and shake them up.

" Ha ha.....karan bhai aap......" dabby asked confused.

" Mamu aap.....idhr hmare room mai kya kr rhe ho??......" arjun and bharat asked grumpy.

" Uh all have any fucking idea....from how much time i was struggling to wake up all.....such a monstors........" Karan said angrily.

" But why do uh wanna wake us up so early??......" pra asked still sleepy.

" Coz saale sahab.....agar aapko yaad n ho toh yaad dila deta hu ki aapki bhn or meri aaj engagement hai......uske liye utho or jldi jldi sb kro......or neeche breakfast lg jaayega 9 tk.....so move your asses fast..and get down before 9.....everyone....." karan said sternly and moved out of room.

" Oyee sunny where did uh went??......." teja asked drying her hairs.

" To wake that monstors......" karan said rolling his eyes.

" Haha.....they must have trouble uh for sure right......" Teja asked laughing.

" Yupp they did.....i literally have to ask the servant to get me extra key to open the door......" Karan said taking out his clothes.

" Ohk cool down now.....go and get ready....." she said all smiling and karan kissed her and went for shower.

At down everything has been arranged. The breakfast was arranged on the big table for the familes as they always do together here in lawn since they came here. On the beach the arrangements are getting done for their engagement. The beach was just 10 min away from the resort. Their clothes and everything already came yesterday. All the guest and paps will also reach today by 10 and for them too the food is arranged if anyone needed it. Till now only family members are here. All the close frnds and relatives will be here before 12 as their engagement is gonna take place by 3 onwards.

They both got read and moved down hand in hand all smiling and blushing. Today is a big and best day for them and they could not be more happy. Every wish they asked and dreamt for is coming closure nd closure each day and they just can't keep calm. The constant smile nd glow on their faces speaks million that how much they are happy together and wanted to get marry. Familes were also very happy to see their kids so much happy.

"Oyee hoyee......the couple is here......." jess shouted as they came towards them.

" Omg.....they look so good......and see the glow on their faces......." poonam dii said all smiling.

" Actually look at them......" Meenu dii and madhu dii said adoring them.

" My sunny never looks so happy in life.....may god always keep him and teju the happiest......." km said bit emotional.

" Teju also never looked so happy sunneta ji......i really thank god to give him karan who shower her with so much love and respect......" dabby mother said with welled up eyes.

" Kya baate ho rhi hai??........" karan asked raising his brows.

" We are just adoring uh and mami......how happy uh both look......" Arjun said with the best smile.

" Ohh.....we are actually very happy......" teja said winking at him.

" Oyee monsty gangsty.....come here......" Teja shouted as the dogs were playing on lawn.