Part-10

Teja started her work in her laptop while karan was ready to do his work. Teja was sitting on her couch with legs up and laptop on her thigs. Karan sat beside her and took her legs in his lap. He slowly started kissing her feet and playing with her feet fingers. He looked at teja whos eyes was still on laptop.

He changed his position and sat on his knees kneeling down a bit. He started kissing her one leg from feet to her knees and then slowly to her thigs. He did same with other leg and saw teja and she was smiling. He slowly traced his hands and put forward to her top as she was wearing crop top. He leaned down to capture her lips while he creassed her boobs from upper of her bra. He touches her nipples and pinching it and teja was just enjoying all this.

Karan was geeting frustated as she was not responding to his touch nor kiss. He also wanted her to touch him so he decided to tease her. He leaned back at couch and slowly started making her way to her skirt. As she was wearing a skirt till her knee it was quite enough to look at her panties but he did not do that. He just kept his fingers on her princess feeling her from upper of panties itself and to know what he knew already but wanted to confirm that she is already wet. He looked at her and she hide her want and he smirked.

He looked at her again and sat straight on his place removing her hands from her panties and she made a face in irriatation but hide it in a sec to not know karan but he already noticed it. He decided to push her limits today. He started unbuttoning his pants and pulled down. Teja was looking at him from side of her laptop not making it visible. She was confused as it was this man is upto. She saw him pulling his pants down and she can see his length was trying to bulge down from his boxers. His junior want to come out and she can already see it is erected.

He knew she was seeing him so to give her a more look of his junior he pulled his boxers also. Now he was half naked in front of her sitting nicely showing his length which was tempeting for her as if it was asking her to take him. He took his phone from side and started scrolling as if he did nothing. She looked at him and made a face knowing he was teasing her. She can't loose it so soon she schooled herself. She again put her focus on her laptop not giving any attention towards him.

" Awww my junior... no one is ready to pleasure uh baby...... but no problem i will do it....." Karan said keeping his phone side and taking his junior in his own hand and started stroking. He purposely did that coz he knew after 5 min of his moan and listning that teja will give up. He started stroking it faster and srarted moaning to make teja loose her control. " Ahhh... uff.... aaa.... yess... its... good..... aahhh....." He started moaning purposely even not having any pain just to show teja and started shouting even more. Listning his moans teja was loosing her control and even his junior was taking all her attention again and again. After good control she finally loose it when he started to loud his moan. " Fuck it teja!!!!!" She said to herself and kept the laptop on table and moved towards him.

She get up from her couch and started taking small steps. Karan saw her and thought she was going anywhere as he knew this was making her loose her control but to her surprise she kneel down in front of him and took away his hands from his junior. " Let me do my work mr. Kundrra......" She said in a deep husky voice and eyes full of hunger. She took junior on her hand and started stroking it first slowly slowly giving wet kisses over his balls and licking them at the same time. He was feeling chills in his body. The pleasure he was getting was beyond words.

" Ahh... teja... faster baby... faster....." karan groan in pleasure. She started stroking him even faster. He was breathing havily and even sweating but he was absolutely loving it. Teja looked at him and his eyes were closed tightly as he was loving the pleasure she was giving. She decided to give him more. So she stoped her hands and looked at him. He opened his eyes in frustation as he was definately enjoying that but before he could say anything she started licking his junior making him all wet. She gave him one last look and smiled at him. He returned her smiling now knowing why she gave that smile but he knew her very well that she is upto something.

She opened her mouth and took his junior in. He looked at her amazed as this was the first time she was doing this. She was litteraly giving him blowjob. His heart started beating faster as he saw her taking his junior in her mouth and smiled widely. She started moving her head front and back giving his junior the best pleasure. Karan saw her struggling with her hairs while doing that so he took out clip from table and tie her hairs up on a bun. He put his one hand on back of her head slowly and started giving her push more into him.

" Yaa....baby...aahhhh.... teja fast.... faster baby.... faster......." He moaned loudly as she speeds up. She keeps her speed good so that he can cum. " Ahh... teju... i am.... i am  about to cum.....baby......" He groaned as he was close to cum. " Yes sunny.... come baby..... come my little......." She said in her sweet baby voice and he cum. He hold her shoulder and make her sit. He turned and took her lips in a passionate kiss. He slowly started sucking her lower lips while she started sucking his uper lips. He slowly put his toungue inside her and taste every corner of it. After a good kiss both parted as in short of breathe and both join their foreheads.

" Uh was so good laddoo..... i loved it...... the pleasure uh give it ...... i never experienced ever.... thnku my love..........." he said kissing her forehead slowly.

" Sacchii sunny.... i did not thought i will be good.... but don't uh think we are done....  your turn is still left babe......" She said looking at him in his eyes.

" So lets continue baby......." He said again kissing her.