Part-37

It was night around 11 when both completed their food and went to room. Next night karan will be leaving for his kkk journey. All day teja was busy working to avoid him purposely to not see him and break down. She was handling herself too much. They distance is gonna kill them both for each other. Karan was trying again and again to talk to her or just be with her but she was avoiding doing something or the other.

Teja was in washroom when karan came in room and decided to now talk to her. He sat on bed waiting for her to come out. She came out after 5 min changing in night wear and directly went to bed for changing the sheets. Karan let out a heavy breathe and moved towards and stand just behind her. She was changing the bedsheet lowering down and then she stood straight hitting her back with karan chest. Karan just wrapped his arms around her waist holding her in his embrance. She just closed her eyes to not let tears come out. She was strong their is no doubt but when things come on karan she became week. She could not control her tears exactly the way when things come about her parents.

He put his one hand on her forehead keeping her head on his chest. No doubt she is chotu and reach till his shoulders only. He knew he needs to comfort her. He knew she is strongest women to the entire world but also she has another side which was only for him. When things come to him she became emotional and to avoid that emotional breakdown she was avoiding him since morning. But he need to calm her otherwise they won't able to leave each other tomorrow. Teja never wanted to come between his and his profession and that is the reason she was just trying to be normal and not breaking down so that he have to think twice about his decision which she only forced him to take. Now she just can't let him doubt about this offer coz of her.

" Shhh.....calm down......laddoo i am here......." He said ever so softly in her ears making her loose his control on tears.

" Sometimes its ohk to cry....... to let out the frustation and on going feeling........to show your vulnerable side......its ohk to not be ohk my love.........." He said holding her softly and listning him the tears started coming out from her eyes without ever her permission. He let her cry coz thats what she needed right now just him by her side without a word and he will do that.

By the time she started sobbing badly and coz of too much crying her breath is going abnormal. Being a patient of anxiety panic are normal in case of too much crying. Now he knew he need to stop her otherwise she will get her anxiety hit and that will be worse.

" Shh...calm down baccha hogya.....now stop crying.....love......" He said turning her to him and whipped her tears.

" Laddoo stop crying now baccha.....see your breathing is going abnormal......stop it now......" He said cressing her hairs softly.

" Laddoo shant baba......shant......" he hugged her and rubbed her back.

After sometimes she stop crying being in hug. She did not part from him as she wanted him right now. He comfort her and after that made her sit on bed slowly and he kneel down in front on her keeping his head on her lap. While she started massaging his hairs softly.

" Ha bolo kya hogya aaj mera laddoo ko??......itna upset kyu hai??......." Karan asked in a baby tone.

" I will miss uh......." She said slowly looking at him.

" I will miss uh too mera baccha......i promise uh today ki mai tereko daily call krunga din mai 5 baar......." He said smiling.

" Sirf 5 baar??......." She said like a baby.

" Accha 6 baar.......ni ni jitni baar time milega utni baar ye shi rhega hai na baby??......" he asked looking at her.

" Ha or mai jb bhi phone kru mera phone utha lena......jb shoot mai jaoge toh msg kr dena taaki agar tum call ni utho toh mai worry n hou........" She said like a baby and he just adore her.