Part-79

Its 15th of dec and all were roaming around the house in search of things. Karan house and teja house were mess as all things are kept here and there. In evening they have a flight to take for goa and on 17th they have their engagement. Aada,aneri,shivin and namish too had shifted with teja in her house on 10th only in order to help her out with everything. Dabby mother too landed yesterday. Today everyone will take flight together. Invitation for engagement and wedding was already sent to people and many are attending it as they are close to karan and teja.

Today karan whole family along with omi,nikhil,parvez,mangya,jessica and teja whole family means aada,aneri,shivin,namish along with dabby and her mother will take flight for goa. Wedding planners have already started working for their engagement. Other shoppings and back packs were done. All day outfits were too done and will be send by shweta tomorrow in flight. All were very excited at the same time a bit nervous and worried that they should not forget anything and everything should go according to plan.

"Aada meri sandles rakh liye n??........." teja shouted keeping her medicines.

" Ha baby maine sb rakh liya hai.......tu bs ek baar apni wardrobe check krle.....kch bach gya ho toh rakh le......" aada said packing the makeups.

" Ha mai dekh le rhi hu.......shivi kaha hai....usko bol n ek baar wo pra ko dekh lega......" teja said worried and checking the wardrobe.

" Mai dekh leti hu teju......shivi or nami bahar gye hai.....wo unke bags aaye ni hai n abhi tk......." aneri said and moved to pra.

" Oh god.....destination wedding is mess......" teja said arranging everything.

" Tujhe or karan ko toh krni thi......but its good n baby.....tumhare saare wishes poore ho rhe hai......." Aada said and moved towards her.

" I know.....maine kbhi ni socha tha aada mai ghar bhr aise ghumungi apni shaadi ki tyari krte......" Teja said laughing.

" I am so happy for uh teju......i just wish uh and karan a very happy married life....." aada said with a bit welled up eyes.

" Ayee don't cry......i am gonna be here in mumbai only......" teja said and hugged aada tight.

" I know.....but then everything will change n teju....we can't crash on your house at 3 drunk.....we can't dance whole night in loud music in your sasural......we can't just watch movies all night and sleep on one another now anymore......" aada said all emotional.

" Mereko abhi se ye feel mt krao yr.....maine apni bidai mai rona hi hai.....pr abhi se mt rula....." teja said in a baby voice.

" Awiee roo ni......chal pack your bags madam......" aada said and whiped her tears.

They got engaged in packing all the other things. Teja literally had packed 4 bags of 7kg each and pra had 2 bags for himself. While others too have their backs all packed and were all ready. The functions clothes are not with them as they will directly reach to them tomorrow by shweta.

In karan house too people were shouting and runing and crashing on each other in order to keep everything packed and perfect. Karan had already packed all his things and at the end he too packed 3 bags. There journey is long so it usual that they need this much things. In evening they are leaving mumbai and they will return back after whole 11 days. He still can't believe when he will return back to mumbai after 11 days he will be maaried to the most beautiful girl.

" sunny come out and see everything is packed or not........" poonam dii shouted from out.

" Coming dii......." karan said and zipped the suitcase.