Part-34

Its morning 5 and teja wake up as she needs to go for some work but karan should not know. She sliped from his hold carefully not disturbing his sleep. She went and freshnup and took her car keys and went out locking the door.

She reached airport at 5:45 as his mother was landing today at 6. The production people called teju day before yesterday and informed her about and told to tell his mother but when she informed that his mother is not here they were like ohk as no body could do anything. Teja was feeling sad knewing how karan would be upset seeing all mothers but not his. So she called km and informed about all and fortunately his mother told her that her work is finished over here and she was going to tell sunny to book tickets for her return. So teja booked her tickets and told not to tell as they are gonna surprise him.

Karan mom landed and teja was waiting outside. She came out with a big smile on her face. Teja goes to her and hug her tightly. She is like her own mother and having her after so many days she feels good.

" How are uh aunty??......." She said hugging her tightly.

" I am fine beta.....how are uh and sunny??....." km replied hugging her back.

" We both are fine......come lets go......." She took her bags and both went towards teja car. Teja already told paps not to record them and they did not.

After sometimes both reached teja house. His mother will be staying with her today till they don't surprise him. This is the first time km was coming to her house. She was amazed to see her house. It was so so beautiful. Seeing the house only she knew how much this little girl had work hard to achieve all this. She roam around her house admiring each corner. She was so so proud when she saw the other side area filed with awards. And there she spot one empty space so she frowned in confusion as it why it was empty.

"Teju why this space is empty beta??.......which award deserves to be here??......." km asked her innocently.

" Your sons award aunty......this space is for sunny kkk trophy......i know he will win this......." she said confidently and km just smiled seeing her.

The confident she hold on his man is beyond words. She know he will win this for sure. The way she make him more confident about himself is really appreciated. The way she support him in everything he do and every decision he took shows how perfect of a partner she is. The way she make him understand things when he does something wrong shows that she will never misguide him.

After that teja made breakfast for them and they shared the breakfast laughing,talking and having fun. It was actually a good time for km to share a meal with her daughter all alone. She define how her mother was and how she used to take care of all things. How she managed her and pra life after her parents left her. While talking about them she had no emotions at all. Not even her eyes get tears means she cried a lot before about this topic that now it just don't effect her anymore. His mother was happy that she did not let this hold her and she kept moving in life and now became the most famous person. She is proud of her and her journey.

On the other side karan wake up at 8 and frowned not seeing teja. He goes out thinking she might be in kitchen but the house was empty. He immediately took his phone to check if she had left some msg and yes there was her msg "Good morning sunny❤.......baby i have some work so i left your house early........manoj will come at 8 30 and will make your breakfast.......i will meet uh soon......bye love uh❤........" He read the msg and kept the phone smiling and thinking how much this girl work. He took shower and move out. Manoj already made his breakfast as he need to reach set by 9 30. Omi also came early and both had their breakfast and moved out of house for shoot. On way karan called teja but she did not picked up so he thought she might be in a meeting and with that he reached the set and started getting ready.

He gets ready and went on stage for hosting. They were having so much fun but one thing is missing that is his mother. He is missing her way too much today. The show started and he just brushed all the thoughts and started hosting. As the performances goes on the child whoes mother were not there will come and surprise their child. Ranbir has sent a voice note for neetu mam while marzi sir and nora mom will come. Even the choreographer mothers will come today. The show was going on and they did not get any break in between. Today the team informed that lunch will also be done on sets as no one will go out.

On the other side teja and km reached the set. Teja took off today as she can't live km alone here. Omi was also unknown of her presence and even if he knew she won't live her alone. They came out of the car and paps captured them. Omi saw both and went to them. Teja protectively held km hand to not let any one come close to her as it was her responsibilty today to take care of her. The paps were too much and all around so omi entered the area and held km hand from other side.

" Guys plz mentain a respectful distance from her...... we will give uh photos but just give the space to go......." She said to paps as they all surrounded them.

" Teja ji kya ye karan bhai ka surprise hai??......." One of the paps asked.

" Ha ye uska surprise hai......and plz don't put the clips till the shooting is done.....as uh all know karan uses his phone alot so its a request plz......after this will be done uh all can........" She requested to paps and they all agree.

They poses for paps and moved to her name vanity as she informed that his mother his coming and they need vanity. Omi was surprised to see them but at that time he did not questioned as that time protecting both km and teja was important. Maybe teja don't need but as a brother he feels to protect her. They entered the vanity and sat there. Teja makeup artist were already present to do some makeup of km and km chose saree which she wanted to wear. Teja was normal on her casual wears jumpsuit as she was not going on stage for sure so she don't need to change.

" Aunty how are uh here??......." Omi asked her in disbelief.

" Teju planned all this to surprise sunny......." Km said smiling looking at teju.

Teja narrated all things to omi and he was so so happy to know that his brother has finally got what actual love is. He is so thnkful to god at that time to send her in his life. He had seen karan from long 13 years from the time he stated his acting journey and he was there will him at every face of his life and seeing that he surely knows that none of his ex has ever taken this much efforts to make him happy. None of them ever loved him the way she does. He was happy that finally his bhai will settle in life and glad to have teja as his bhabhi as well as sister.

After sometime km got ready and they all 3 waited to call them. The spot boy came and informed teja that its time to go. Teja will acompany his mother till back stage and will wait there only will they were done and then will go back home after all. She will not go to stage as she was not prepared at all.

"Neetu ji aapke liye or hmare saare judges ke liye hmare pass kch hai......." Karan said happily looking at neetu ji.

" Kya hai karan??......" She asked karan happily.

" Pehle marzi sir or nora ka surprise lao......." Karan said and clapped his hands.

The light get dim and their mothers came together smiling. All meet them happily and then they also joined them with other moms. The way everything was going so emotional and then video played of ranbir wishing her mothers day and saying things about her. All were having tears in their eyes listning to him. The video ended and by that time karan was so emotional missing his mom.

" karan....what happend??......" neetu ji asked karan lovingly.

" Nothing....just missing my mumma......." He said wiping his tears.

" Where is she??......is she not here??......." Neetu ji asked and karan nodded his head in no like a kid with tears.

" No.....she is in states.....kbhi ni rheti mere pass mothers day mai.....hmesha dur rheti hai......." He said in a cracking voice and listning him teja and km felt so emotional.

" Sunny mera baccha........" A voice came over and karan started looking here and there.