Part-57

Its 11:15 already when they reach the hotel. They ask for their room keys but the receptionist told them that in their floor some work is going on so they have to wait atleast 15 min. Both looked at each other and decided to sit in lawn. All this was plan of karan to execute his plan.

They were talking with each other about the new clothes teja is designing. She was so engrossed in her talk that she did not notice that karan took her phone from bench and kept it with him. Only thing that can keep tejasswi prakash busy is talking about either food or her work. And that always work. Suddenly karan phone ringed.

" Hello......whoe's that......." Karan said taking up the phone.

" Oh yaa......what......wait your voice is not clear......" Karan stand up and tried to get network.

" No i can't listen uh......wait i go somewhere where there is network......" He moved a bit far and teja was just looking at him with confusion.

" Baby.....this is imp call......i just talk and come ohk......here is no network.....uh sit here only......i just come in a min......." Karan said and kissed her forehead and went trying to talk.

Teja was just sitting their in bench of lawn seeing the stars shining brighter than ever. People forget stars coz of moon but the truth is starts are way brighter than that. Moonlight fall deep but stars light touch the soul. Being a person who loves nature and stars she wonder how many things go unnoticed by people coz of something big like moon hide stars. Just like that if uh achieve something big people come and appreciate uh which is good but they also need to appreciate your little efforts or your little achievents as well like a big one. She was in her deep thoughs when one waiter came and called her.

" Mam......excuse me mam......" Waiter called and teja looked at him.

" Yaa.....i am so sorry.....i was thinking something......" Teja said with a bit smile.

" No problem mam.......mam this is for uh......." He said forwarding her box.

" What it is??......." Teja asked in confusion.

" Plz see by yourself......i need to go....." He hand over it to teja and moved out from there.

Teja looked at the box all confuse. Why someone will give this to her and where is karan. So much time gone he did not came yet. There was one note stick to the box so she opened it and read.........

Heyyy laddoo its me baby sunny,
       Sweety there is one dress for uh. Plz wear that and come to our room. Its 11:30 now so plz be ready quicky by 11:45 and reach to our room. And also baby your phone is with uh so don't tense about that.......go to reception and asked the lady to tell uh where to change.......bye see yaa soon baby. Come soon i am waiting......."

Your sunny.

A smile came on her face reading the letter. She thought that phone call was all fake and laughed at his acting. He opened the box and found the beautiful silk red dress. He likes her in red colour the most and obviously he would gift her something best. She moved to reception and asked about room. She showed her room where there all things. From her makeup pouch to her heals which she would have preferd with them. She quicky went and changed. She saw the clock in room and it shower 11:40. She immediately put very minimum makeup and wore her heals and kept the hair open just how karan like and made her way too their room.

When she left room it was already 11:50. She hurried to their room and stand their not knowing what to do anymore. She don't have keys nor the doors are open as she pushed them to go inside.

She tapped her foot impatiently in front of their room. Suddenly a hand came holding her waist and she jumped by sudden touch." Shh......its me......." Karan said camly and she let out a breathe of relief.