Part-56

After 5 hrs journey they reach maldives. They both slept for some times and then enjoyed talking and having fun. Teja was looking forward to finally relax for somedays and do lots of fun with karan.

" Ready baby to have some fun??........" Karan asked her smiling.

" Yes sunny way too much........i am just looking for this vacation now......" She said happily jumping.

" I love uh........" Karan said softly and kissed their interwined hands.

" I love uh too......." She replied giving him her best smile.

They move out from airport and take cab for their hotel. Karan booked the room in best hotel of maldives to let teja enjoy how much she want. Teja was making stories and was enjoying the ride. Being the traveler the excitement can be clearly seen in her face.

They took the keys for their room and went to floor. The room was large and one balcony have a big pool while other balcony have a swing direct to the water. Room were quite large and the decor was nice. Teja as a excited kid was jumping all over the room.

" Sunnyyyyy..........." Teja shouted from balcony.

" Ha aaya baby........." Karan kept the luggage on side and went to her.

" See this is so so beautiful........" Teja dragged him towards the pool.

" I know baby........see the balcony too have a direct route to our under water........" Karan dragged her to another side.

" Sunny lets dive......." Teja said sheepishly smiling.

" No are uh mad........lets eat and then we will take a proper sleep and then we will make plans......." Karan said and pull her inside the room.

" Sunny don't be a boring person......lets enjoy n......" She said a pout hugging karan.

" We will enjoy tukuu......we are here for 5 days......but lets not exert ourself ohk......today we will rest......in night maybe we can go for a walk ohk......" He said and kissed her head.

" Ohk lets order........" She said and went to make a call.

" Now uh ordered......go freshnup till food come....." Karan said and teja went to take out clothes from suitcase which she did not open yet.

" What the fuck!!........" Teja shouted as soon as she opened her suitcase and karan smirked knowing the reaction.

" Sunny....i will kill.....kya kapde rakhe hai. Kch toh normal phenne ko rakhte......." She huffed in anger and karan back hugged her.

" Baby tu mere samne ni bhi pehngi toh mereko chlega......more than happy uh know...." He said and bite her neck.

" Umm baby......ye bikini vgr i don't like too much......and where are my night suits??......." she said and started taking out all clothes.

" Laddoo don't mess the room.......there is no night suit of yours......there is sexy nighties for uh......." He said with a smirk and teja wish to bang his face in wall.

" Where is your bag??........" Teja asked and moved towards his bag.

" Yee i won't allow uh to have my clothes......were your clothes not mine......" He said and stand in front of his suitcase.

" No......i can also see uh naked baby.....more than happy uh know.....so let me wear your clothes......." Teja said and moved forward.

" Accha lets crack a deal......." Karan said raising her brows.