Part-62

Karan was just holding her hands and was sitting there with her not leaving her for a sec also. He was thinking how to do things when she will wakeup. He decided to call shivin,aada and aneri coz at the bb house also when that situation came where she decided to distance herself and leave they were the once who made her understand and helped him to get her back.

He confrence call so that everyone will listen at once. He naarated all the story to them and they were scared too now to see teju in this condition. They are her best frnds they knew what all she went through all this years and now when she was finally happy again her fate had slapped her hard. They all knew its gonna be very hard to make her things understand but they need to do it. They all told karan that they are coming but he denied telling that its late and also she is sleeping and will only wakeup at morning.

" Mumma papa aaplg ghar jao......mai or om rukk rhe hai........" Karan said them slowly.

" Thik hai......pr apna or teju ka khyal rakhna.....or hum subah wapis aajayege turant....." Km said and gave him a hug.

" Ha maa.....papa parvez bahar hai.....jao wo chhod dega....." He said and they left.

" Bhai chlo khana kha lo......" Omi said showing him the food.

" Mann ni hai omi.....tu kha le......" Karan said weekly holding teja hand close to him.

" Bhai......aapko bhi chot lgi hai.....plz kha lo....aapko bhi dawai leni hai plz......" He said and forced him to eat.

" Hogya or ni khana........" Karan said and after that eat her medicine.

" Mujhe dhyan rakhna chiye tha omi......teju ne kitni baar mna kiya hai gaadi chalate chalate phone mai dhyan mt diya kr......pr dekh aaj kya hogya......"

" Mujhe chot ni aayi.......pr iski vgh se agar teju merese durr hogyi n toh mai sach nai ni rhe paunga......" Karan said with welled up eyes.

" Kch ni hoga bhai......aapko trust hai n aapke relation mai.....dekhna kch bhi ni hoga........."omi said trying his best to cheer him up.

" Hai omi.......pr teju ka darr ka kya kru......usko kaise samjhaunga ki aage bhi kch ni hoga jaise aaj kch ni huya...... usko kaise yakin dilaunga ki hum usko chhod kr nhi jayege or naa hi uski fate the usko betray kiya hai........."

" Mai jaanta hu aaj usko uski poori past life yaad aagyi hogi......wo darti hai omi humko khone se......usko lgta hai wo jiske pass rhegi wo sb durr ho jayege........mai kaise btaunga usko ki aisa kch ni hai........." He said and tear dropped from his eyes.

" Shant ho jao bhai......hum sb milke samjhayege........" Omi said and then went out while karan was just sitting there.

" Laddoo tu ni jayegi mereko chhod ke......promise kr merese......tu agar durr gyi toh maine waisi marr jaana hai......plz mt jaana merese durr......hum ni kho skte tereko......" He said crying and kissed her lips.

After sometimes seeing teja and keeping her hands close to his chest he slept. He don't even knew when he drozed off. He was feeling scared of what will happen in morning. He cannot loose teja at any cost.
Its mid night around 3:30 when teja wakeup. She tried to adjust where she is and after a min it rejister her she is hospital. She stood up and sat staright and look at her left finding karan sleeping holding her hand and everything came back from the evening events. She again starts breathing heavenly.

She could not do that to karan and his family. She can't be selfish and let his fate take whatever he wants. She needs to walk away from karan and his family and frnds. Yes she will be again all alone but that will be better than to take him away. Karan is life to her she could not do that to him. His family loved her more than anything she could not do that with them. Thinking all this she slowly pull her hand out of his hold. Tears were rolling down from her eyes leaving karan coz this is gonna be the last time she gonna meet him. She kissed his head slowly and tear dropped from her eyes. Goodbyes are always difficult and that more difficult when uh have to leave your precious person.