Part-80

Its morning bright and sunny morning of 17th dec. The date which is gonna be saved in millions of hearts as tejran getting engaged. At night both karan and teja could not sleep in excitement as they are gonna get engaged next noon. Making love all night and slept early in the morning both were sleeping till now and clocked had already hit 8. Being in each other arms the sleep was peaceful. The sunrays peeking through the windows directly hitting karan face make him up. He grumpy sat down and saw in his left that his baby is sleeping tightly hugging him and keeping her legs in top of him like literally a panda hanging on him. A smile came on his face to see this beauty and it still feels like unreal that after somedays he will be waking up daily seeing this baby of his.

" laddoo baby uth jaa......." he called her patting her cheeks.

" Umm....sunny sone do mainu....." She whinned and turned her face to another side.

" Baby uth jaa n......its 8 baba.....we have to go down for breakfast till 9......." he said and tap her shoulders.

" Ni jaana mereko.....tum jao....." She said sleepy.

" Haww.....uth n teju.....don't uh wanna finish everything early so that we can start getting ready for our engagement??......." he said trying she will wake up now.

" Omg.....omg....omg......how dumb i am....how can i forget aaj toh humari engagement hai sunnyyyyyy........" She said immediately getting up from bed and running here nd there.

" Oyee chill tukuu......its just 8....." He said holding her arms.

" No are uh mad.....we have so much to do....." She shouted and started panacking.

" Shhh....shant now....." He said and hugged her tightly.

" Go and take shower.......quick ha....i too have to get fresh......" He said softly and kissed her forehead.

" Ohk.....btw good morning sunny......." She wished him all smiling and pecked his lips.

" Morning mera laddoo......" He said smiling.

She took her clothes and went to take shower till then karan called omi and asked about if all things are done for engagement or not. And how much work is left nd everything. Omi told that most of the work is already done. The fresh flowers which will be inserted will be done before 1 hr of engagement. The workers are working and everything will be nice and done. Omi also informed that mostly all were awake and got ready too only kids are still sleeping so karan need to go and wake them up as their room are on same floor as their. So he moved out to wake them up.

" Arjun.....bharat.....open the door......" Karan banged the door from outside.

" Pra....dabby......" He again shouted and called but none response.

" Excuse me....." He called one of the servants going from their.

" Yes sir......how may i help uh??......." he asked warmly.

" actually i need extra keys of these room.....actually my nephews are sleeping over here.....and they are not waking up and i need to talk to them urgently........" Karan requested.

" No problem sir.....i will get uh the keys.....just give me a min......" He said and moved down to lobby to get keys.

" I am gonna kill these boys......" karan muttered under his breathe.

" Sir here are the keys......." servant handled him the keys.

" Thankyou so much......" Karan sweetly smiled at him.