Chapter 19

Desire is in men a hunger, in women only an appetite.

(Just so everyone know, I have to put warnings of sexual content otherwise Wattpad will send me warnings ⚠️ or they will block ⛔️ the entire chapter.)

Weeks later...

Cristine is visiting Maximus at his pack.
She arrived there a few minutes ago without saying a word to him.

They were alone now, together in his room.
She starts kissing him as soon as he closed the door, she take off her clothes and begin to undo his pants, they move quickly to the bed, and get right into it.

***light sexual content ahead***

She sits on top of him. They both gasp and moan as his phallus enters her. Stretching her legs wide open allowing him to go all the way in.

She starts Moving her hips in round motions on his phallus expertly.
She moans and he groans, it was pure pleasure, he grab her breasts and starts sucking on one of her nipples.

He grabs her by her waist while his mouth is still buddy with her breast, she help her move faster. Making her scream in pleasure, he moans as they keep going. He stop sucking her nipples and look up at her with lust as she looks down to him licking her lips.

They kiss and both Moan in unison as they kept making love.

Soon Cristine's body started shaking as she comes, she scream in pleasure as all her juices are released on top of Maximus, Maximus hold her tight and move her up and down on his phallus and not long after he comes too, pushing all the way in into her and holding her tight for dear life, releasing all his swimmers deep inside of her.

He groans in satisfaction and lean back while they both pant heavily.

She lean in on him and put her head on his shoulder, They look each other in the eyes and smile at one another, Cristine move to kiss him. They kiss passionately, once the kissing stop they sit there in silence leaning on each other.

Maximus kiss her shoulders while Cristine caress his face and play with his hair.

This has been going on so for weeks now. They see each other to have sex. After the ball Maximus stayed in town to handle some business and just 2 days ago he came back home.

He missed his son of course but he was in good hands, Maximus had let him stay with a cousin of his while he was attending business.
While he was staying close to the royals, Cristine took advantage of the situation and they saw each other everyday while he was there to have sex.

Since that night at the lake. They had gotten deeper in their connection for one another without realizing it. They can't be apart from one another for too long.

Cristine sigh contented as she lay there in his arms, the moments she share with him, she forget about her problems and her tragedies.

Maximus felt satisfied too but something was eating him up inside.

She has yet to meet his son, Maximus told her that the little one is at school right now, in a bit he will go pick him up, he is being a little hesitant in letting her meet him.

What if whatever they are doing now doesn't work, what if they don't go anywhere, if the little one meets her and he comes to like her and in time for any reason they part ways, the little one wouldn't see her again. That would broke his heart for sure.