Ghost?

"You stay on standby beautiful," Jr said as he kissed her cheek, she smiled and pulled him in for a hug.

"Why'd we bring her along again?" Holocaust asked as he looked her over, he didn't recognize her but the others seem to.

"She's a vital part in any plan, an escape should ours fail for whatever reason," Psimon said as he set about disguising himself and Devastation.

"She's a meta too?"

"Yep, a twice-dead one, but I've always had a thing for her," Jr said and kissed her cheek again.

"Twice dead? She's joker's brat?" At this, he earned a glare from her and Psimon.

"She'd rather not be called that. She is Jester, you'd be wise to remember."

"Got it. Jester is on standby while we get the metahumans."

"Correct, just wait until we get those brats away  first." Psimon and Devastation, now both in disguises, headed out to act their part in the plan.

"This should be a piece of cake doll. We'll be back in a bit." Jr said before heading towards the fair.

"We'll holler if anything goes wrong. Knowin them kids is here, anything could happen." Tommy said and Jess nodded. "By the way, happy thanksgiving doll." The rest of the small group of onslaught headed out to complete their mission while she sat back to go over possible scenarios.

This could go either way depending on the young heroes. They could either get away with the metahumans from the facility or the heroes could come back and prevent them from doing so.

'I feel like either way I'll have to confront them. I don't think I saw anyone I recognized, although the green one looked familiar. This won't go well.' She kept her thoughts to herself since the contact burned a little when she caught sight of the blonde the green guy was with. Something felt familiar but she couldn't place it.

The sun had started setting and it was getting dark, the heroes had been led away so the rest of the group gassed the festival, knocking out the attendees.

"You doing okay beautiful?" Jr asked and she tapped the communicator twice letting them know she was good for the moment. A feeling of dread started to form in her stomach.

'I'm guessing not all will go to plan.' She thought as she made her way closer to the festival outskirts. Everything looked fine, they had their boom tube container set up while they were gathering the metahumans but nothing seemed amiss yet. She wandered away to check the perimeter.

"We may need you here Doll, the kids are back," Jr said through the earpiece and she decided to head back.

She got back in time to see the box had moved and Holocaust was frozen.

'I was right. But where are the others?' She looked around and found Tuppence restrained by a green-colored snake. She was using the father box to open a boom tube when the hero floating on a disk used his ability to pull the father box away from her. Just as the kid was gonna throw the father box through the boom tube itself she opened a pocket to retrieve it instead. With the father box safely in her hands she glanced up to see Tuppence had an inhibitor collar on and the snake had turned into a gorilla.

Acting without drawing attention she opened a pocket for Holocaust to get him out of the way and headed toward where Tuppence had landed. Opening a pocket she pulled out her staff since she hadn't seen Jr or Tommy yet, she'd need to defend if needed. She was about to open a pocket to get Tuppence out of there when the box flew up in the air, Tommy and Jr had ended up in the box somehow. The floating kid put a collar on Tommy and the gorilla turned into a rhino and knocked him through the ticket booth Tuppence had landed by.

She used a pocket to go over where Jr was and checked him over since he was the closer of the three. His temperature was all wrong, he was too warm. She was about to open another pocket to send him through when she heard some form of mechanical shifting. She looked up and was faced with a sonic cannon attached to an armored hero.

"What do you mean she shouldn't exist? We aren't killing her." The hero confused her, must not be talking to her then.

"Ghost?" The green one approached with the redhead following behind.

"What do you mean blue? How can she not exist?" The armored one had yet to lower his weapon.

She didn't recognize any of them, but they seemed to know who she was. Knowing this the situation just got a little more difficult. She opened a pocket discretely and got the terror twins out of there, all that was left was her and Jr.

The hairs on the back of her neck stood as if someone was behind her, in a split moment she opened a pocket just behind her neck and a collar appeared just behind the armored one.

'They tried to put a collar on me.' Her lips formed a hard line in irritation. As if having one electrocute you wasn't bad enough.

"Ghost wait!" The redhead called out but she has already pulled her staff up and knocked the cannon up as it went off. With a speed she wasn't aware she could move she had knocked the one from behind her further away and caught the redhead by the shirt, the sharp end of her staff pointed at his neck.

'Bart?' Her mouth moved on its own and she was confused, she knew him but didn't at the same time. She lowered the blade but didn't let go of the shirt. 'Bartholomew? Help me, please?' The words left her mouth without sound and she pulled away in shock. He was equally confused, but movement caught her attention. The blonde that Psimon used to distract the heroes. Her eye turned red and she tried to force her attention away.

"Ghost?" Bart asked as she opened a pocket, it was the only way to get both her and Jr out of there safely. "She asked for help," Bart said looking at the others.

"She's supposed to be dead," Garfield stated as he crossed his arms.

"Blue read two genetic signatures when he did a scan."

"What does that mean?" Edwardo asked.

"The person we saw, died two years ago. But her genetic markers were there so it's her body. The other signature was Wally's."

"What?"

"We need to tell Megan," Garfield said as the others were starting to stir.

"Looks like the gas is wearing off."

"We'll tell her later, for now, we take care of them. They need us first."

[A/N: sorry this took so long to publish, I have published at least the first chapter for the others... except for miss Martian, still having issues with the concept. But everyone else has their own stories. ^.^ as always have a wonderful day/night! And thank you for reading. ^.^]