Foggy.

Alarms were going off. Jess was already disoriented from her head trauma, but the alarms sounded like she was hearing them from underwater. She opened her eyes when she realized the other sound she heard was muffled voices. Glancing over she saw blurred figures, three on one side and two on the other.

She blinked slowly and when her eyes opened again, one of them was gone. The green and blue blur moved to attack one of the black blurs and she felt her bionic arm move to open a pocket. The green and blue blur disappeared and she could feel their attention on her.

Orange and black approached her but she couldn't hear any of the mumbling they were trying to say. The blur got closer but the sounds were still muffled.

"-s foggy." Jess could hear part of what she had voiced, but even from her own mouth things didn't sound right.

One of the black blurs had left, and at some point the alarm had stopped. The other black blur approached and seemed to be talking too, but everything was still muffled. The two blurs talked to each other before a light was shined in her eyes. They must not have gotten the reaction they were looking for since they continued talking and then left the room.

She let her eyes close again since there was no reason to keep them open at the moment. She was trying to will the fog away.

Cataloguing what she had barely seen she was able to piece together some of what she saw. The green and blue blur must have been Miss Martian. But where did the pocket go? Did she send her home or into a dark pocket? One of the black blurs must have been Manta while the other must have been Kaldur. But who was the other person when she opened her eyes the first time?

She was still disoriented, and not entirely sure what caused it. She opened her eyes again, it was still fuzzy but not as bad. Her hearing was unchecked since there wasn't anything making noise for her to gage the recovery.

A red flash drew her attention to the far corner of the room. She looked over slowly and noticed a black clad figure. It moved closer and was talking, but her hearing was still off. A weight landed in her lap. She looked down at the ball of orange and tried to piece together what it was.

"Teekl?" The orange ball moved and snuggled into her middle. She looked back up at the now identified Klarion blur only to be hit in the face with a red flash. She rubbed at her eyes for a moment before hearing a meow.

Clear as day, and her eyes snapped open. She fixed her eyes on the now clear Teekl.

"You can thank Teekl for my interference." Klarion said as he crossed his arms. She looked up at him somewhat confused.

"Thank you." Klarion huffed looking like an indignant child while Teekl just meowed nuzzling into her hand.

"If I had it my way you'd still be in that sorry state. Teekl is the one who wanted you fixed. The light also still has use of your abilities." He looked anywhere but at Ghost. She nodded, understanding that he wanted to help but didn't want everyone to know he wanted to help.

"Teekl is a good kitty." She scratched behind his ears. "I guess I owe you one. Thank you though. I'm sure you have some chaos that had to be paused in order to come here."

"That's right so if I could have my cat back I'll get back to it." He huffed and Ghost smiled slightly. Klarion was unpredictable but he had his good points.

"I know it's not magic like you're used to." She opened a pocket to a quartz mine she knew of. "But I'm sure you could find some use for it." She pulled out a hand sized chunk of the clear crystal. "I've heard clear quartz is an excellent amplifier." Teekl rubbed up against her stomach as Klarion glared at the gift. "There's no catch. Only a thank you gift." He snatched the gift out of her hands and looked it over.