Babysitting.

She went outside to see that Brion and Halo seemed to be getting along. She sat down but was ultimately still confused by what happened and the way they reacted to her responses.

'What could they possibly know about me?' She wondered as she stared at the grass. She felt her stomach growl.

Halo walked up, and held out an apple.

"You sounded hungry, you should try this." She looked up and accepted the apple, glancing over Brion seemed irritated.

She had eaten a total of five apples before the others left the house. Megan had joined them at some point as well as an alien. Halo gave her another apple before going over to the others. She watched them interact from her spot on the floor before Conner, Megan and the blonde looked at each other and stopped talking out loud.

'Mental connection? Martians have that ability if I remember correctly. I think Vertigo said something like that.' She looked away, if this was a Martian or someone with a mental power her mind was unsafe.

She gathered up her apple cores and brought them to the trash bin. The dark skinned one was in the garage on the phone.

"Is that Failsafe?" She turned her head fully to see that he was on a video chat with the female doctor from Markovia.

"She showed up here. We aren't exactly sure how." She walked into the garage since they were talking about her.

"Her travel pockets. Or that's what Vertigo called them. But she could only open pockets to places she's been to. From what I know she's never left Markovia."

"She showed up in Gotham before here from what I've heard. Any guesses as to why?" The doctor thought on it for a moment before looking to where Failsafe was.

"Vertigo said she had no memory." She paused and seemed to have come to a realization. "Failsafe, do you remember these places?"

She looked down with a shrug. She let her ability take her to these places. Now that she thought on it, when she ended up at that harbor she was trying to get back to somewhere familiar. Then when she ended up by the mountain she was wanting somewhere safe.

"Do you feel like this is somewhere familiar to you?" She nodded and looked back up at the doctor. The man holding the phone was curious as well. This was the most emotion he's seen her display.

"How old are you?" He couldn't help but ask. She glanced at him, trying to think of her age. Ultimately she shrugged, it wasn't something Vertigo gave her and she wasn't even sure what her name was. Age was something lost to the recesses of her mind.

"The other doctor guessed early twenties. We aren't sure though."

"The doctor make note of her high heart rate?"

"No. Vertigo kept most things involving her hush hush. I did overhear him mentioning Joker at one point though. Not sure what his importance is." She snapped her attention back to the phone with wide eyes. She wasn't sure why the name struck a deep rooted fear though, just that the name was not something she wanted to hear.

"Joker?" He glanced away from his phone and saw the slight terror on her face. "I'll look into it." He looked outside the garage to see the others heading to the vehicle parked just outside. "Looks like they're done testing things." He headed over as Megan shifted the cars form to an rv.

Brion and Halo seemed less than thrilled that the dark skinned man had the doctor on the phone, but they spoke with her somewhat civilized. The alien that Megan brought back with her approached and held out a hand.

"I am Forager." He made some click like noises. "Forager is pleased to meet more humans." She nodded and shook his hand. Realizing that not being able to speak might dishearten the alien she pointed to her neck and opened her mouth. "This human can not speak?" She nodded and he made more click like noises. "Forager will be this humans friend. Speaking is not needed for friendship." She smiled a bit with a small nod.