I was leaving out of class to leave cause it was the end of the day. I walked outside seeing the boy from earlier who cussed out Janae. He was laughing with some girls and I went up to him.

"Hey.. thank you for defending me earl...lier." I said looking down nervously.

"Oh girl no problem , that hooker annoying somebody HAD TO TELL HA AAAHAHHAAA!" Aiden said laughing with his tongue out and high fiving one of the females he was with.

"I'm Kaycee but I go by Kay." I said introducing myself.

"I'm Aiden aka Kashy A with the phat pussay!" He said giving me a hug causing us both to laugh.

"Nice to meet you Kashy A" i said and we both laughed.

This one car pulled up on the side of us and rolled down the passenger and backseat window.

"Come the fuck on y'all!" The boy in the passenger seat said.

"Oop I gotta go boo I got a fine ass nigga waiting for me , Nice meeting you!" Aiden said going to get in the back seat along with the older girls he was with.

"Nice meeting you too" I said walking off.

I went and got in Ty's car and put my seatbelt on.

"You look fine as hell girl" he said looking at me. He had on some Cartier glasses with a white t-shirt and joggers with some black gucci flip flops.

"Thank you , you do too" I said putting on my seatbelt.

He turned the radio up and started driving. I laid back in the seat and went on instagram. I took a off guard picture of him and posted it in my close friends.

We stopped to get some wings and fries and he dropped me off at home. Jasmine was on her way over so we could go get our hair done.

I was sitting at the kitchen table eating my food and heard a loud bang. I looked up in confusion and saw Ron stumbling down the stairs. He fell on his back and his head.

"GOD DAMN IT" he yelled groaning and holding his back in pain. I was giggling and drinking my lemonade.

"Ron what the hell is that noise?" My grandma said coming down the stairs and her mouth dropped once she seen Ron on the floor.

"Oh my goodness.." she said going down the stairs to help him up.

"Why didn't you fucking help me Kay?" He asked mugging me.

"Because I don't like you." I said getting up and throwing my trash away.

"That's not respectful Kay." My grandma said and I mugged her.

"He's not even respectful to you , so you sound dumb letting that even come outta your mouth." I said running my eyes and my grandma tilted her head looking at me.

"That's not how you talk to me Kay." My grandma said and I fanned her off and went upstairs to my room.

I just wish she'd kick his ass out already.

I picked up my phone and had a text message from Jasmine.

                                          Jas 💗
Hey bookie I'm here !!

                                       Just come inside right quick

Okay !

I was in my room fixing things up and cleaning up before I went to my hair appointment, Jasmine came in my room and shut the door behind her and furrowed her eyebrows looking at me.