#49

-------No One's Pov------

Luffy rushed in.

"Luffy!! Your home!! Welcome home!! My precious little---"

Ace was cut off when Luffy ignored him and in the light of speed, Luffy rushed into his room.

Leaving Ace alone.

"HOW DARE HE IGNORE ME!?!?"

"Calm down." Sabo chuckles, "OI!! GIVE ME A HUG!!! ALL I WANT IS A HUG!!! LUFFY!!!!!" he tried to break free from Sabo's grip. Sabo only laughed as he saw Ace suddenly started to sulk.

"My baby brother doesn't love me.."

"Because he loves me better."

Ace and Sabo start to glare at each other. As they both started to fight like wild animals.

"HE LOVES ME THE MOST!!!"

"HE LOVES AND CHERISH ME MORE!!!"

They both argued and fought again like wild animals in the house.

Gripping each other's hair, throwing things. They didn't give a fuck about the furniture.

In the room.

Luffy was laying on the bed, he never felt this excitement before. His face was so red, he hugged a pillow and started to roll around.

After a few minutes. He walked downstairs, he saw his dear big brothers, roaring, arguing and fighting each other non-stop.

"What's wrong with you guys? Are you guys stupid or what?"

"LUFFY!!" Ace and Sabo said as they both walked towards him, Luffy tilted his head.

"WHO DO YOU LOVE THE MOST!?!?"

Luffy gave them his signature grin and simply answered.

"TORAO!!! NISHISHISHI!!~"

"HAH! IT'S ME---- WHAT..?"

Sabo and Ace's eyes widened.

"Me and Torao just started dating!! Nishishishi~"

It was utter silence to the two brothers.

"WHAAAATTTT!?!?!?!?!?"

•|•|•

"WHAT!?!?"

"We did."

"SO YOU GUYS ARE DATING NOW!?!?"

"Yes."

"FINALLY!!! GOD!! OH LORD!! THANK YOU FOR GIVING MY SON A HUGE WONDERFUL GIFT!!!"

Meanwhile Law, who was just reading a book, and Corazon kept kneeling and bowing so many times. "THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!! FOR GIVING MY SON A LOVER!!!" Corazon was so happy that Law got irritated and threw a book on the back of his head. "I CAN'T READ QUIETLY YOU IDIOT!!" Law irked, "THEN READ TO YOU ROOM!!" Corazon pointed on the stairs and Law just shrugged off.

Law went to his room, he can't believe that he and Luffy are now Lovers and all. It was rather fast for him, he wants to take it slow for now. Law just couldn't help that he and Luffy indeed confessed something.

He went up to the balcony of his and started drinking some whiskey again with a soft chuckle escape from his lips.

'What a day..'