#30

-------No One's Pov------

Law decided to look for Luffy, he walked to the big bunch of groups where Jinbei is.

There he saw Luffy and the others. Other people got their attention at the beach because they were so noisy like they were at a festival.

Law notices some girls staring at him, Zoro, Sanji, Ussop, Luffy, Franky, Penguin, Shachi and also Bepo, like all men around the bunch of groups. Even his friends, Law saw Shachi and Penguin flirt with them while they were shirtless, while Sanji only served Robin and Nami. Zoro was drinking beer without a care in the world. While Brook is only relaxing and laying kn the beach-chair while sipping some lemonade drink.

Law walks towards Luffy and gives his hat. Luffy was sitting on the sand while eating his tasty meat. "Oh! Thank you!" Luffy wore the Straw Hat. "Nishishishi!! Now I'm perfect!" Luffy said with a heart-warming smile.

"Hey Luffy!!" Luffy looks at Chopper and shoots some Luffy with water in a water-gun.

Luffy laughed and grabbed his water-gun, he stood up. "I'm coming!! Ussop!! Chopper! Ahahahahaha!!" He laughs and rushes towards them.

He glanced at Merilyn who was helping Sanji to prepare Luffy's all favorite dishes. Law couldn't help the fact that she's literally here with them. It makes his day worse than ever. Law walks towards them, "Oh, Law. Your hat? Where is it??"  Law turns around to see Nami.

"I left it, at my beach-house." Law responds to Nami, Nami smirk, "Are you jealous that Merilyn is here??" Nami whispers with a slight tease. "No. I'm not." Law walked away from Nami. She literally teases him and Law can't take it. Law sighed and grabbed some chairs and sat down the chair.

Robin gave Law some lemonade, Law takes it and thanks Robin. "Luffy seems to enjoy it when you're here with us, Law." Robin said, curving her lips upwards, she was making a soft and sweet smile. "Are you here to do the same that Nami-ya did?" Law asked politely and drank his lemonade.

"Nami just teases you because you and Luffy are somewhat suspicious." Robin said with a soft smile, "He and I are friends or that's what Mugiwara-ya calls me. I can't change his mind." Law said, Law side-glances at Robin who was beside him. Robin only chuckles as she walks away.

"Hey Law!!!" Shachi and Penguin approach him. "C'mon!! Let's flirt with the girls on the beach!!~" Penguin said, even though he knows what Law will respond. Shachi nodded in agreement, "No." Law quickly responds and finishes his lemonade. Penguin and Shachi sighed sadly.

They saw Monet who was talking to Bepo and Bepo pointed where Law was. "Why did she come with us anyway? This is so fucking annoying." Law mutter.

Shachi and Penguin both nodded, Ikkaku looked at them as she sighed.

The next day, staying at the beach was indeed fun for them.

It was very early in the morning, 4 Am. And Law was awake. Finishing his work, 'So many patients but it seems they already took care of it.' Law thought, he was at his bed alone, wearing his pajama, his pajama long-sleeve shirt was unbuttoned. He grabbed his coffee, on the table beside his bed. He took a sip. His fluffy hat was also on the table.

He didn't feel sleepy enough. Law gets out of bed and heads towards the balcony. He walked to the edge of the balcony, leaning to the metal-bars.
The metal-bars in the balcony designs were not bad, Law didn't care about the design. He looked down and two people were walking and talking alone.