#24

-------No One's Pov------

"Alright."

Law agreed, "You guys stay here, this must be private." Law said, they all nodded but were also confused at the same time.

Sanji and Law headed to the rooftop of the building of the Hospital.

No one was there but the two of them, Law crossed his arms and watched Sanji start to burn the edge of his cigarette. Sanji started smoking and breathed some smoke.

Sanji looks at Law, "This seems serious. Mind telling me why we should talk in private?" Law asked, Sanji smirked and walked towards Law and looked at him.

"Why? I know everything. Something happened last night while Luffy was drunk right? I mean that scratching from the arm on your tattoo, is looking good."

Law stiffened for a moment, 'It seems Mugiwara-ya has told him something about last night. Although, he told me that he forgot what happened last night. Or maybe, Sanji-ya has asked him something which led to this conversation.' Law thought for a moment, "Yes, something did. I let him take a bath since he smelled nasty from the beers that poured into his body. And let him sleep after that." Law calmly responds.

"About that, I don't think I believe such things. Luffy said that he sleeps with you all the time. I don't mind that." Sanji said as he looked up to the sky. "So you're saying he and I have such a secret relationship?" Law asked straightforwardly.

"Yes, and besides that, I don't mind it."

Law's eyes widened a little and it turned back to normal.

"Do you really think, something happened last night?"

"Yes."

Law and Sanji look at each other, Sanji smiles. "I don't mind that and I'll keep it a secret." Sanji walked up to Law and leaned to Law's ears and whispered.

"You and him already crossed the line didn't you?"

Law only glared at him and couldn't answer. The answer didn't come up from Law's lips. It made him shut, "Didn't I tell you I don't mind? But I'll give you a warning." Sanji stopped leaning and patted Law's shoulders.

"If you hurt him, we will not just sit back down. Luffy is Luffy, Law. If you fucked up his life then we'll do the same to you. I  don't mind you and Luffy has secrets and I will keep that as a secret between the two of us, I won't tell anyone, even the others, nor Zoro, or even Luffy's family. Or even your friends. Secrets are secrets."

Law shot at Sanji with a cold glare of his. Sanji just chuckled and threw his cigarette at the floor.

Sanji saw a smirk on Law's face.

"I don't know whether to laugh or not." Law's smirk on his lips faded, "I don't mind you knowing. I trust you." Law said as he walked past Sanji.

Sanji looks at Law, "Besides, I also need to keep it a secret between you and Zoro-ya." he left.

"HAH!?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!? THAT SHITTY MARIMO AND I HAVE NO RELATIONSHIP!!!"

Sanji irked and was unaware that his face was red. Law only rolled his eyes and got back inside. Law saw Sanji rush down to the first floor. He sigh, he went straight back to his office to continue his work.

"What did you guys talk about??" Ikkaku asked, "Nothing important. It's not a big deal." Law responds and goes back to his office-chair and stays down, trying to relax. "Say Law, what did you and Sanji talk about??" Shachi still asked, Penguin and Bepo were so curious that they both nodded.