#44

-------No One's Pov------

"You've got some wonderful things here."

Sabo look around, "Yes!~ Yes!~ please pick one!! Or two!! Or more!!~ I also have furniture!!" the salesman said, Sabo look at the salesman and smiles. He grabbed one of the picture furniture, and smashed it on the ground.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING MISTER!?!?"

The salesman raged, he was so shocked that a customer just destroyed one of his furniture.

"HOW DARE YOU----"

Sabo took a card in his pocket, one of his IDs and showed it to the salesman, which led to the salesman in fear. A horrified expression on his face as his body shivered down the spine and fell down on his knees.

"S-SABO!? O-ONE OF THE REVOLUTIONARY!?!? I-IS THAT MEAN... SIR ACE IS ALSO HERE IN THIS TOWN!? T-THE ASL B-BROTHERS!?!?"

"Indeed." Sabo crouched down, "My brother is also here, his name is Ace. He's job is the same as mine but has a different boss, he is one of the Whitebeard's organization. You know us brothers very well correct?" Sabo smiles, the salesman nodded so quickly and so many times.

The organization that Sabo was saying that Sabo knew that Ace is a Famous Assassin from the group of Whitebeard's organization. No other people know it except Luffy and him and the family.

"Y-Yes Sir!! P-Please have a seat!!"

The salesman was trembling in fear, Sabo sat at his chair instead, he was going to serve him some hot coffee, if he got caught that he's a scammer, he's doomed.

"Although.. We have another brother. That's why it's called "ASL". He's very precious, me and Ace describe him as "Perfect"."

"A-Another one!? H-He must be as strong as you guys!" The salesman started to smile nervously. "Of course, he's our precious little baby brother into our eyes. But I heard from someone that someone tried to scam our precious little dear brother. How awful is that." Sabo said in his cold tone, the salesman starts to tremble, but he was relieved that no one had stepped into his shop, only the Straw Hat earlier.

"T-That's bad.." The salesman said, with a hint of sadness in his tone. "I know, but don't you think he's cute? If you saw his picture, you'll definitely how cute he was when he was a baby until now." Sabo chuckles, the salesman nodded several times, can't help but agreeing with him.

"How old is your brother sir?" He asked very politely, "He's going to be 20 soon after." Sabo responded and stood up. "20?? And you guys treat him like a baby?" The salesman wanted to laugh so bad, he was going to start chuckling until his damn face got smashed on the table that the table almost broke in half.

"So what? Will you shut the fuck up?"

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING S-SIR!? I-I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!! I-I'M S-SORRY!! I-I W-WON'T SAY IT AGAIN!! I-I-I REGRET S-SAYING IT!!"

"Didn't do anything wrong?.. Pfft.." Sabo laughed so harshly, "Our precious little dear brother visited here! Earlier this fucking afternoon!! You tried to fucking scam him and forcing him to pay some money and yet you tried to lie and mock him!! If he said he has no money! He has no money!!" Sabo raged, "I-I.. D-Didn't remember! A-Anyone who..." then the salesman suddenly realized the guy who was wearing the Straw Hat.

"The.. guy who is wearing a Straw Hat?.."

"Shut up! Don't mention our little precious dear brother in your fucking disgusting mouth!!"