#1

----No One's Pov----

It was morning, literally 7 am in the morning.

The clock was already ringing and ringing non-stop.

"Fuck.. every single day..."

A man muttered his husky breath. The man has both tattoos in his hand and also his body has a tattoo, both of his shoulders, arms and a big tattoo on his chest. And also at his back.

He was sleeping on his chair, he sat up straight and rubbed his eyes. He has insomnia, has baggy eyes, and he lacks sleep. Sometimes he's not even sleeping. Just to complete his work all day.

He was in his bedroom. His bedroom was organized and really clean, since he was also a so-called "Clean Freak".

{ His Bedroom }

He has so many calls, he is a Famous Doctor

He has so many calls, he is a Famous Doctor. His name was Trafalgar D. Water Law and yet, he was called "The Surgeon Of Death". Law just looked at his phone beside him, it kept ringing and ringing. The number's name was "Penguin", not the actual animal, just the name of a person.

Law checked his phone and answered his, he stood up from his chair. "Yeah? What is it??" Headed to the kitchen, he is practically alone in the mansion, no maids, butlers or what-so-ever. Nothing. He has only one Family, in his heart. His only Father is Corazon. No one can change that.

"Oh! You answered! Anyways! After work, why don't we hang out!? Ikkaku is also coming with Bepo and Shachi!! Wanna come!?" Penguin asked on the phone, he necessarily called him just for that. "No, if there's nothing important, I'm hanging up." Law responded coldly, "C'mon, don't be so cold! Ikkaku is treating us!" Penguin pleaded, Law just sighed and couldn't say "No" to his friend of his.

"Fine, I'll go. By the way Penguin-ya, are there no more patients that I need to take care of?" He asks, Law makes his own black coffee, sipping it lightly. "No! Bepo has already taken care of it!!" Penguin said proudly. Law couldn't help but be proud of his friends. His friends since Highschool.

Law check the time, "We'll talk later. No, meet later. Since you said you're gonna hang out." Law hung out first, and checked the files, he finished his coffee.

Right now, he didn't think of anything, it was just peace that he always wanted. Peace and quiet.

But in his mansion, there is no single bread even in his kitchen. He hates bread. He headed to the bathroom to take a nice bath, he still has time to have peace.

{ Trafalgar D. Water Law's Mansion }

 Water Law's Mansion }