#47

-------No One's Pov------

The next morning.

Penguin notice something weird about Law or even Law himself find it weird. As he kept playing his earrings and his fluffy hat, he stopped and put his fluffy hat on.

Law has been staring blankly at the documents, without moving any of it. It was just completely blank, his thoughts and mind are full about Luffy right now.

In his head, Luffy's words kept repeating until now. The more Luffy's words repeats itself, his face begins to turn red at any moment. Penguin noticed that Law has been thinking something so deep right now.

"Law? Law? Are you still alive?"

Law was a little bit startled when Penguin suddenly spoke out of nowhere. "Why? Do I look like a dead person to you?" Law asked, "You still have a meeting, today." Penguin reminds him about the meeting and of course Law knows that.

"I know that." Law looks at the time at his wristwatch. Penguin just tilted his head on the side and was curious about Law's thinking. "What are you thinking? Law? You seemed like you're deep in thought right now." Penguin asked curiously, Law thinks of a simplest way to answer because if he directly answers what is inside his thoughts, Penguin will tease him a lot.

"About the meeting. That's all. Anyway, I should get ready." Law stood up and Penguin nod his head with a smile. As they left the office, an American Doctor bowed his head to Law as Law nodded his head.

"Shall we?" He said in japanese as Law nod his head again. He was rather blank right now, his eyes only landed on his phone, waiting for Luffy's call. There's so many questions that have been wrapping around his head. His thoughts were a little bit fuzzy because of last night.

They all went to a one big room, to the big office, other Doctors bow to Law as Law only ignores them and sits back down in the middle, he stares at the phone. He was distracted. A lot of Shachi and Penguin just stare at him.

The meeting started.

Law answered a few questions and asked a few questions. He handled the meeting quite easily and quickly finished it.

After the whole meeting, Law ended up leaving first.

"What's wrong with you?" Shachi asked, "Why? Is there something wrong with me?" Law asked back curiously. "Don't pretend man. Even in the meeting you were staring at your phone instead of the report that is presenting. Or maybe you're waiting for someone to call you?" Shachi grin.

Law rolled his eyes and ignored him, "Oh c'mon!! At least tell me!!" Shachi whines, Bepo who appears beside him who was eating fish & chips. "Want some??" He politely asked, "Thanks." Shachi smiles and eats some chips with Bepo.

While Law in the hallway, thinking what would he say if he saw Luffy. Wouldn't it be awkward to meet him again? Law stop walking as he sigh, 'Fuck.. this is getting out of control, I need to talk to him..' Law thought, his ears turn red a little.

Then he heard a voice, a familiar voice coming from behind. He turned around and saw Monet.

"Law!!!"

She smiles so brightly, "Go away. I'm busy." he quickly said. "Please Law, go out with me! Here!! Look!!" Monet showed him a poster, the Haunted Mansion was open. For Halloween.

"I'm not going out with you."

"Please Law!"

"Can you fucking shut up!? You think I'll go with someone who tries to hurt Mugiwara-ya! Just what is in your fucking head!? What's your next plan!? Kill him!?"