#5

-----No One's Pov----

The party was finally over, it ended at 2 Am in the morning.

"Oi Torao, thanks for defending that idiot." Zoro said as he yawn, "Don't call me that." Law said.

Ikkaku was beside Law, "I never thought you had that kind of attitude earlier. You remained calm as usual but you're very pissed, is it because he insulted Luffy?" She smirks, "Insulted? I just want to go home. Nothing more." Law said irritatedly and ended up walking away, straight to the van.

Franky looks at Law, "Thanks for what you did earlier. Luffy is like that sometimes! But get a hang of it!" Franky said with a smile. "Oi, let's go!!" They all saw Sanji.

They were going home.

Inside the van, everybody was asleep, except for Law, Robin, Ikkaku, Shachi, Penguin and Bepo. They were awake.

They heard Luffy snores and his head is going to fall down on Ikkaku's lap, she chuckles and doesn't mind him falling into her lap, not until Law does something unexpected, totally unexpected. Like he blames everything on his hands, his arm was fast enough to stretch and his hand move to catch Luffy's cheek, Luffy's head that was falling down. But Law catches it.

Robin and others saw it, even Shachi who was looking at the mirror in front of him. "Oh, he's asleep, let him lay for a while." Ikkaku said trying not to tease Law. "He's so damn annoying." He muttered and moved Luffy's head to sleep on his shoulder.

Robin ended up smiling, while the others just grinned evilly which Law felt their evil grinned, he glared at all of them as they looked away from them.

'Just why am I doing this kind of stuff? Ugh.. talking about it is too bothersome.' He thought.

•|•|•

3 Days later.

The exam just started.

It was very difficult for Luffy. Since their exam was 3 days .

It was afternoon.

"So today is his exam. I wonder what he is doing right now? It's not surprising if his scores are low." Law stares at the window, playing the pen with his fingers, Shachi just smiles, "Worried about his scores failing??" Shachi asks, for him, Law seems very suspicious ever since on the party when he watches the scene.

"No. I'm not." Law responded, both the answers are lies. Law sigh, 'It's been really boring lately.' he thought. Luffy wasn't even calling him or texting him right now. He just feels like no one's bothering him lately. It was very peaceful.

Shachi excused himself to check another patient as he left Law in the office alone.

Now Law is alone.

"How peaceful, finally, I got what I wanted." He muttered. 20 minutes later, he was still playing with a pen, checking every file of how many people he will have to check. 50 Minutes later, Law just stares at the phone.

Another 50 minutes pass by.

Law kept staring at the phone, like he was waiting for a call, a text from someone. He put his elbow on the table and rested his cheek on his palm while staring at the phone.

"DING!"

A sound, as he grabs his phone, it was just a notification, no text messages or even calls. 'Just what the fuck is wrong today? I'm already having a peaceful day and I'm so upset. Why am I upset? What's the reason?' Law clicked his tongue and messed his hair up as he sighed.