Chapter 7 Crowned by him

Start from the beginning

"I invite the couples to come on the stage", the host said.
Both the couples went to the stage for the honor ceremony and they were asked to remove their masks followed by everyone.

When Anvika saw Anay she was dumbstruck. What, why
, how every question mark was going inside her head. Anay discreetly smiled seeing her looking so adorable.
He cleared his throat and she came out of dreaming.
"Why are you so shocked as if i did some inappropriate thing that you could not digest", humoured Anay.
"No sir, it is nothing like that", Anvika fidgeted.
On the other hand all the females present in the hall were also shocked to see Anay standing on the stage. They thought he didn't participated in these types of events.
Now they were so jealous of Anvika who spent whole day with him and now was standing next to him as winner.

First the junior male was invited at centre and her partner that is senior pinned a lapel brooch as a sign of Mr. Fresher.
Then Anvika was called, she masked her nervousness and stood at the centre confidently.
Anay took the crown and placed it on her head and said congratulations to which she smiled.

Then they were congratulated by many people and the eventful day came to an end.

When Anvika went home with a crown on her head and bouquet in her hand, her parents instantly knew she had won some competition and asked her about it.
She told them whole story of it leaving some parts of Anay which may make her parents uncomfortable.
"Were the judges had some vision problem that they awarded you this title", Yug teased her.
"Yes that's why they also asked if i have any brother cause they have given the same title to him few years ago which they regret till now. They were sighing again and again saying how bad decision they took."retorted Anvika.
"Stop both of you, Anvi tell me what do you want to eat i will go make for you. After all my daughter has made me proud of her achievements, we will celebrate it."her mother said.

After their little celebration, they went to sleep. Anvika on her bed was thinking about the whole day and someone who she found completely different from the previous times they met.
'I thought he was egoistic bad boy who do not listen to anyone and do as he fits but he is not like that he just doesn't speak much like me and doesn't care about what others think about him. He is a good person, helpful also.'
'But Anvika dont forget about his fight, how he beated that guy to almost death.'
'May be there is a reason behind that, why would someone who doesn't even care what is everyone saying about him will rashly fight with someone.'
'Anyways i should not think about such things, what it has to do anything with me if he fights or not ,if he do things his way or not, i had wonderful day and that was it. No further curiosity.'

Thinking all this she went to sleep where as the one's sleep who she was thinking about was lost.
Anay could not tell how happy he was today. He was seeing his photos with her of today's events which he just got by the photographer arranged by him.
His favourite one was of both of them dancing looking into each other's eyes and one when he put crown on her head.

He could not wait to see her on monday and watching the photos, he fell asleep.

Monday

Anvika reached the college and on her way to class she was constantly being stared at by everyone.
Although on exterior she maintained her confident profile but inside she was anxious.
Almost every girl was watching her with jealousy and envy. Riva and her minions even taunted her for seducing the handsome senior she had eyes on. Jia was so furious that she nearly slapped her for her crude words. Anvika was composed as she was used to these types of comments and she also told Jia to cool down.
On second day, some 2nd year girls cornered Anvika when she was going to library and threatened her to stay away from Anay. When Jia reached there she saw those seniors leaving and Anvika stood rooted on her spot.
She hugged her and said that she will do something about this.

Later they went to library together and when they were moving out of it they bumped into Anay and his friends.
They smiled at the two which was returned forcefully.
Anay frowned and looked at Sahana who stopped Jia.Anvika knew that Jia is Sahana's cousin so she told her that we will be waiting downstairs for her.
After she left Sahana askes her what happened.
"What would happen? Anay bhai's fans happened. They are continuosly harrasing my friend verbally for the two days and today some seniors of 2nd year cornered her to threaten her. You know bhai you should do something, she does not deserves all this shit. And if you don't take any action then i will and you know how i will deal with it."said Jia glaring at her brother.
"What? Why you didn't told us?", asked Virat.
"Now i am telling you right, then do something",she left saying.

"Sahana, spread the words among the whole college that Anvika is part of our group and any harm to her is harm to us. And deal with those girls", Anay said gritting his teeth.
"Hmm, i will take care of it", said Sahana.

Later everyone in the college knew that Anvika is friend of Anay and others. They gulped when they realised that they messed with wrong person this time but they were lucky that Anvika didn't do anything to them.
And the girls who threatened her were in return warned by Sahana and her few girlfriends that if they touched Anvika again it will be their last day in this college.
Every rumour about Anvika got buried and no one anymore paid attention to her.
She again got her everyday life which she liked.

Here is chapter 7 guys.

Hope you all liked it.

Pls vote and comment.

Thank u
Yours Truly
AG