Boys...

The next morning, I was feeling much better. I felt very energetic for some reason, but I'm not complaining! Today was our last day and night here, and I could feel that it was going to be the most fun. I grabbed my toothbrush and tooth paste and headed out to join my friends and get ready together. When we were done, we headed to the middle of the site and met up with our classmates. Liquor and the smell of cigars filled the air around us, coming from the ones looking tired and rough. I shook my head and casually looked around trying to not look obvious that I was looking for— my eyes landed on Jin Woo, who was already looking at me. Our eyes met for a few seconds, but I could see the sadness and worry in his eyes. My attention went to Jung Hyun, who wasn't far from where Jin Woo was. I smiled before facing forward again. We all stood there and talked for a while before the microphone screeched and a voice starting to say...

WELCOME TO THE.. 90s!!!

We all gave our loudest cheers, music blasting in the background, strobe lights shining around us. I thought it was a little early for this kind of event, but again, I'm not complaining! I spotted a few staff members carrying tables side by side towards the front of the site, chefs carrying food closely behind. My stomach growled and there was a sharp pain that struck the back of my head. I held that area, expecting to faint again, but after a few seconds I was fine. I rubbed the back of my head before heading to the food. I grabbed a plate and started walking along the tables, looking at what foods I'd like to eat. I was nearing the end of the food line when a breakfast sandwich landed on my plate. I looked around trying to catch who did this but no one looked suspicious. I saw NiNa and Min Hwa near the beginning of the line, so it wasn't them... I spun in circles. No one. I shrugged and looked down at the sandwich.

Huh? A note? I opened it up and read it. I must've been blushing like crazy because my friends rushed over to me and felt my forehead, asking if I have a fever, why am I so red? I shoved the note into my sweater pocket and pushed their hands away and headed to the tables. I slowed down, looking for an empty seat. I spotted one and started walking towards it but stopped in my tracks. It was in front of Jin Woo. He stopped whatever he was doing and stood up, motioning to the empty seat, but I hesitated. I turned around to avoid any more eye contact but crashed into someone.

Food splattered and flew into the air, landing on.. huh? I opened my eyes and saw someone standing over me, blocking the mess. It was Jung Hyun; he looked down at me and asked if I was ok, before wiping the soups and sandwiches off his clothes. Jin Woo came rushing to us and grab my wrist to pull me away, and Jung Hyun did the same and pulled me in his direction.

Oh great. How clichè...

I rolled my eyes and just stood there, letting myself get pulled around. Not long after, the councillor came pushing through the crowd surrounding us, and blew his whistle. The boys let go of my hands and stood up straight, respectively. The councillor laughed and crossed his arms after he saw me rubbing my sore wrists, then glared at the two before scolding them, telling them that that is not how they should treat women. They both turned towards me and bowed to apologize. I waved them away and went back to the food stands, stomach now growling.

Boys...