An Intimate Photoshoot

The next hour and a half went by really fast, in a blur. When my makeup artist and hair stylist signed that they were done, I looked at my reflection in the mirror, yet again, amazed with their work. I smiled and thanked them for their hard work and headed to the dressing room where my main outfit was hanging. I placed the outfit in front of me and looked in the mirror, satisfied with the look. When I finished getting dressed, Jung Hyun was at the other side of the hall waiting for me. He was facing away, his back towards me but I knew that this outfit suited him. He turned around and smiled, holding out his hand to the exit. "Ga-ja", I read his lips. I smiled, and politely thanked him and headed out.

Our managers and stylists were waiting for us outside on the porch, and were very supportive with our over all looks. I laughed and spun around showing off my outfit, flicking my hair back. I looked at Jung Hyun and he immediately struck a pose, laughing along with me. We headed to our designated cars and we went straight to the studio.

As I was walking into the studio, I noticed a few things I've never noticed before. There was a tree sapling near the entrance door, along with some pink flowers. The door trimming and floor boards are gold. There are a total of 8 ceiling fans across the whole studio ceiling.

This was my first time entering this studio unable to hear. I guess when everything is so loud you just can't focus on these little things. My world right now is super quiet, so I was able to pick up on these things. It was kind of... refreshing in a way.

I saw the crew bow and greet someone from behind me, and when I turned I saw Jung Hyun bow back respectfully. I smiled and he winked at me before heading to the photographer. It looked like they were catching up on some things, so I decided to grab a drink of water. On the way to the rest area, I noticed more things. I tilted my head confused, as to how I never saw these here before. I squinted my eyes to try to get a better look, slowly approaching it. But before I could see it clearly, a staff member tapped my shoulder and signed that we need to start our shoot. I followed her back to the set.

Our photographer— Mr. Lee, showed us some example pictures of how he wanted our shoot to be like. We went to the set and started posing, following the models behind the camera. This was the first time we have ever been this close, this intimate— so I was very nervous, but Mr. Lee thought otherwise. I felt a bead of sweat trickle down my forehead but Jung Hyun was one step ahead of me. He gently wiped it away, and looked into my eyes. He grabbed my chin and turned my head towards his and brought his face closer to mine. I gulped and tried to move away, but he tightened his hand on my waist.

He mouthed for me to close my eyes. I did so.

Just then, a sharp ringing sound hit my ears and a sharp pain hit the back of my head. I covered my ears wincing in pain. After a short while, the pain stopped and the ringing faded. Jung Hyun was stroking my hair, slightly rocking back and forth. I looked up at him and thanked him. He smiled thanking me for getting my voice back.

Once I've fully recovered, we walked to the photographer and other staff members. They all applauded. He said we were very good considering the theme of this shoot. I couldn't help but keep my head down, as I was still embarrassed and shy from the scene.

I liked it, but I also didn't. I don't know.

He then lead us to our change rooms where our stylists were, to change into our new outfit. Jung Hyun ruffled my already messed up hair and motioned to my room, then headed to his.