3 Days, 2 Nights

I stepped out from the bus and stretched, looking at the beautiful scenery laying in front of me. NiNa and Min Hwa jumped off the bus steps and landed on me, causing all of us to fall to the ground. After we calmed down and caught our breath, we grabbed our bags and headed towards the field to set up our tent. The girls left me; they laughed and screamed while running down the hill, claiming a small area as their property. I smiled at the thought of the three of us having to spend three days and two nights together in that small tent. I will make this trip a trip to remember, I told myself. No matter what happens, I will make it a memory to forever remember.

Later that afternoon, our homeroom teacher and a camp councillor called us to the middle of the field, where the main events happen. They announced that tonight they will be hosting a BBQ dinner, but with a theme. Everyone cooed and whispered amongst themselves, guessing what it'd be. The councillor whistled to get all of our attentions, and paused.

WELCOME TO THE 90s! he screamed. Within seconds, everyone was jumping up and down, excited for this event. NiNa grabbed my hands and started jumping, and I had no choice but to follow. She will really make this a trip to remember, no doubt. NiNa stopped all of a sudden and looked behind me. Smirking, she turned me around and pushed me— I landed in someone's arms. I looked up and saw Jung Hyun smiling down at me. I pulled away and looked down embarrassed, only to be pulled back and twirled. I looked at Jung Hyun in shock, but he was just so happy dancing to the background music that started playing after the announcement. I joined along.