An Unfamiliar Place.. and Feelings?

I woke up to find myself laying on a bed in an unfamiliar place. I slowly blinked and rubbed my eyes to help regain my vision. I plopped my hands to my sides and sighed deeply. Someone shuffled to the right of me and asked if I was ok. I looked at Jung Hyun and nodded, slightly smiling. He slapped his thigh and placed his head in his hands and roughly ruffled his hair. I sat up, concerned asking why he was acting this way. He looked into my eyes and shook his head before slamming the bed and standing up, hands on his waist. He was disappointed that he was not the one who had taken me here, to the nurse's tent.

I froze, confused. Before I could say anything, Jung Hyun jumped back into his seat and apologized. My heart dropped when I heard: Jin Woo. I swung my legs over the edge of my bed, Jung Hyun spotting me. I stared into the distance, confused— my heart pounding really fast. I looked at Jung Hyun, feeling sorry for some reason.

I didn't know how to feel... and that is weird.

That night I laid in my sleeping bag, thinking about the incident earlier. Why did my heart skip a beat when Jin Woo got a hold of me? Was it because I thought it was Jung Hyun, or because deep inside I wished it was Jin Woo? I got up and headed outside the tent to our cooler and grabbed a water bottle. I was still feeling a little weak and tired from the activities we did earlier today. I sighed, and tried my hardest to open the bottle before drinking it and going back to sleep. The last thing I remembered before falling asleep was Jung Hyun's worried face looking down on me.