"You'd play stepmommy too?" Kiara teased. "There's a reason Vida doesn't want his ass."

"Being a second babymama just isn't it, I don't blame her," Sasha agreed with Vida. "He's cute but...ew. Ick."

"I don't mind," Mackinsleigh shrugged.

"Girl we know, you're always #2. Like that hair color...you should've let V have it," Liz laughed. "You look like Ed Sheeran."

"Fuck you," Mackinsleigh rolled her eyes. "I did orange first."

"That doesn't change the fact that Vida pulled it off and you didn't."

"This girl pulls the whole ass rainbow off. That's what the murderer told her," Kiara laughed. "He's so sweet. And she's so in love. I found her ass crying the last time she wrote to him because she was sad about him being locked up."

"She doesn't even know him," Mackinsleigh furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes she does," Kiara argued. "I mean, she does now."

"It's like a long distance relationship," Sasha tried to explain from what Kiara would call her relationship with Jojo.

"Exactly! Only they're not in a relationship, they're just friends," Kiara clarified with a small smirk. "Best friends. They're just both stupid in love with each other. Jojo knows him, they're cellmates. Jojo told me not to tell Vida because he doesn't wanna ruin anything for him but he says that he's literally the same exact way that she is."

"Awww that's cute! Our baby's in love with a felon!" Sasha clapped her hands. "What's his name?"

"I don't know, it's some weird shit. Like, as weird as Mackinsleigh," Kiara shrugged.

Mackinsleigh just rolled her eyes as she sipped her drink, "Leave it to Vida to crush on a murderer."

"Bitch fuck you, he's not a murderer," Vida snapped, having just finished reading Fezco's letter.

The four girls' heads turned to look at her while she shot Mackinsleigh a dirty look. Things between Vida and Mackinsleigh had been rocky as fuck ever since their Mexico trip, where Mackinsleigh full on mocked everything.

"Yeah, he's just an accessory," Kiara corrected in a teasing tone.

"We might be accessories to murder too, if V jumps up and kills you both," Liz laughed at Mackinsleigh and Kiara before turning to Vida. "Sooo what's your boy say?"

"He said that if I ever need him to get rid of a few people, he's got me. He has connections outside of prison so y'all should shut up for once," Vida smiled, grabbing all her things and getting off the couch to go get ready for the party.

"Hurry up! Bryan said at 8!" Kiara let Vida know as she walked to her room with Kilo following closely behind her.

"Kk!" Vida replied as she entered her room, knowing damn well she didn't care what Bryan said and that she was not gonna be ready by 8.

She didn't even wanna go, she just wanted to stay in and write back to Fezco so she could drop the letter off at the post office first thing tomorrow. She kinda felt bad going out instead of writing.