"17 with a good piece of ass for me."

"Just for you." I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. Humming after every peck. I grabbed his lip with my teeth before pulling and letting go. "You look good." I ran my nails down his chest. He doesn't see me tripping about him having his sexiness out. I'm already knowing that he's all for me and i'll throw a fit if someone tries it with him.

"Thank you. So do you."

I let him go and grabbed my cup from the table. Taking a sip and putting it up to his mouth. He was too busy holding my coverup to pay attention. Looking at my body like he was about to say fuck this party. It's okay to take a little brake and come back. I'll be down for whatever he suggests. We can fuck in this water right now.

"Mira nena."

"No lo quiero."

"No beberás conmigo esta noche?"

He shook his head and I pouted before sitting it back on the table. Guess i'll be getting drunk alone. That's fine. I'm still gonna be laid up with him in the end. After having a long session of sleep therapy. Wink wink.

"Blo!"

We both looked over at the person calling his name. It was his sister, always. Every time i'm on the phone with him, she's saying something. Need to mind her business. Im always wondering why she's even at his house in the first place. I have no respect for her. Mainly because she threw my fathers death in my face. That's nothing to play with.

Only reason I stopped thinking about beating her to death is because of my man.

"What B?"

"I need you. Business." She's trying to take him away from me.

"Nah I can't come right now." Good daddy.

"Blo....business dawg." She got serious and he sighed.

He looked down at me and I gave him a look. Better not leave me for that. Before she came he wasn't doing it so he better not start. I'll fuck him up. That hurts my feelings when he leaves me for that because I won't see him for a long time. It's sickening.

When we first started talking I hated when he did that. But we had a long talk and he promised to not put work before me. So I expect it to stay like that. This girl doesn't run shit. Everyone acts scared of her because she killed those people but not me. I'll go toe to toe with her. See who can knock the most people down. Bet I win.

"She coming with me." He pulled me closer by my covering.

"Why?"

"Look what she got on foo."

"I don't see nothing."

I sighed when he took the covering off and mugged his sister. She scrunched her face like she was checking me out and smirked after. Weirdo. I snapped in her face because she was looking for way too long. Little fruity.

"Stop looking at her like that. That's why she coming."

"I feel you on that one. Might come back and somebody got her ass. Let's go."

Blo pulled me in front of him and we went behind her. She kept glancing back at me and I mugged her hard. Damn. Stay looking like she got something to say. It's like she has a staring problem that'll get her ass beat.

"Deja de mirarme."

"Son mis ojos. Puedo mirar."

I rolled my eyes and kept following her. She's annoying. If I ask someone to stop looking at me, I expect them to stop. Unless they have a problem that needs to be addressed. So i'm guessing she has one.