Regret

"𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦." I lay in bed, thinking what I could've done better, regret keeps flowing in my overfilled heart. While I was biking back home after the fight I realized what I said, and regretted it all, what I said must have hurt Bill, and it was my fault.  "𝘐'𝘔 𝘚𝘜𝘊𝘏 𝘈𝘕 𝘐𝘋𝘐𝘖𝘛!" I shout holding my head in my hands, how could I have mess up that bad?

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺

My alarm clock goes on and wakes me from my escape from regret. "𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬.. " I say as all the shitty thoughts flood into my head.

𝘐𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘵,

𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?

𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥,

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭. " I moved over to the other side of the bed to shut off my alarm and I sit up to get out of bed, I stay as quite as possible trying not to wake anyone up.

I walk over to my closet and search for something to wear, so I just wear the usual, a Hawaiian shirt going over a regular shirt and boring shorts. I exit my mess of a room and make my way downstairs trying to avoid any creak the floor makes, I pretty much memorised every noisy part of the floor.. That doesn't make my mental health sound good at all. I finally make it out of this hell hole and run to my bike.

I decided to go to the arcade, since it's probably my favorite place in derry, I walk inside and of course.. I go to 'streetfighter'.