Bayamx crashed into the side of the building as Hiro was flung off and crashed into the window, landing into the office.

He started to shriek in panic as the force of the portal made him float towards the ceiling, along with other numerous items.

Baymax tried to reach Hiro, but kabuki saw him and grabbed hold of bayamx again, slamming him back down into the ground.

"Baymax!" The group yelled in concern, however also grabbing the attention of kabuki.

They all charged for him, Fred leaped and started to blow fire but kabuki was quick to block him out with the microbots.

Y/N started to fly towards him quickly, before gaining enough speed she swung her legs in front of her to use the heat of her rocket boots on kabukis face, along with conjuring a bolt of lightening.

However kabuki was ready for her as well, pushing her away with the microbots where she was forced further into the sky and closer to the portal.

Y/N then shrieked as she felt herself be drawn into the portal, the force of the portal was very strong That Y/N had to make her rocket Boots face the portal and use all she could just to stop herself from being sucked in.

Upon hearing her shriek Hiro gasped with worry.
He had started to crawl along the ceiling to see what was happening outside but before he could, the ceiling had finally broken in and he began to float as well.

He managed to grip onto a metal rod, stopping him from being taken in.
He looked around before spotting Y/N above him.

Gogo was dodging the multiple streaks of microbots that were sent towards her before they had gotten to be to much and enclosed her within a ball.

Fred was still going, jumping up at the many towers of microbots and blowing fire, but one managed to strike him in the chest and pin him up against a wall, dragging him back down between two structures of microbots where they pulled on Fred's limbs.

Wasabi stood on the building, slicing away at the microbots coming for him before kabuki had made it so they grabbed platform from the building and begin to squash Wasabi between them.
"Getting a little tight!" Wasabi squeaked.

Honey lemon used her chemical balls to get the microbots stuck into their spot where they landed, but she to was captured as the microbots broke through her barrier from above and straight down towards her.

Honey lemon protected her self in a dome makes by her chemical balls, the microbots still aimed at it, slowly damaging it as more and more began to strike before breaking in.

The rod Hiro had been holding onto finally broke away, he flew closer towards the portal before grabbing onto a wire that floated.

Y/N saw Hiro struggling from the corner of her eye, she was about to attempt to fly over before Hiro spotted her not to far away.

"NO! do not move Y/N" he ordered demandingly.

Y/Ns face quivered in worry. "But-"

"STAY WHERE YOU ARE" he said more firmly, Y/N agreed hesitantly.

"No!" Honey lemon yelped.

"He's too strong!" Fred cried in pain as he was still being stretched.

"There's no way out!" Gogo began to worry.

"I don't know how much longer I can keep this up- AH" Y/N shrieked as he piece of debris hit her, making her lose her balance for just a second.

"Help! I can't beat him" wasabi yelled.