13. The deal.

Hiro had flown them back into his garage, they both Took off their helmets angrily, placing it on a desk before Hiro grabbed a ladder and walked back up to Baymax.

He snatched off Baymax's helmet, used it to know something off of the desk and started to work back on the sensor.

"Both of your blood pressures are elevated, You appear to be. Distressed"

How groaned. "We're fine" he finished the helmet, walking back up to Baymax and placing the helmet on.
"There! I-Is it working?" He said meanly.

Baymax looked around, Y/N was standing in the corner with her arms crossed.
She was staring off to the side, still glaring.

"My sensor is, operational"

"Good. Then let's get-" he tapped Baymax port but it wouldn't open. He tried a few more times.
"What?"

"Are you going to remove my healthcare chip?"

"Yes!" Hiro scolded. "Open...!"

"My purpose is to heal the sick and injured"

"Baymax..." Y/N began warningly, now walking up to them.

"Open your access port!" Hiro ordered.

"Do you want me to terminate Professor Callaghan?" 

"Yes!" Y/N replied stubbornly.

"Just open!" Hiro yelled at him, slightly punching the port.

Hiro took of Baymaxs' chest piece of armour and tried to force his port open. Baymax still didn't budge.

"Will terminating professor Callaghan improve both of your emotional states?"

"Yes!"

"Yes! I-no, I don't know! Open your access" Hiro pulled on it.

"Is this what Tadashi would of wanted?"

"It doesn't matter!" Hiro replied, still pulling on it.

"Tadashi programmed me to-"

"TADASHI'S GONE!" Hiro finally yelled, banging his head onto Baymax's chest with his fists. "Tadashi's...
Gone" he gulped.

Y/N pulled Hiro off of Baymax quickly where he immediately turned into her and cried into her shoulder.
She was crying as well, but focused on hugging and comforting Hiro.

"Tadashi is here"

"No. He's not here..." he continued to sob, mumbling into Y/N, she pouted as she rubbed his back slowly and soothingly.

"I'm so sorry Hiro" Y/N muttered into his ear, her voice cracking as she Began to cry. She buried her her head into Hiro as well.
"If I could sell my soul to bring him back, I would" she cried, sobbing more comfortably as Hiro continued to sob.

It was those ugly kind of sobs. The ones where your gasping for air and your throat hurts too much from doing so.
Y/N was even shaking as she hugged Hiro, seeing him just completely break down made it all seem so surreal now.

Hiro gripped onto her arm now as he cried, his sobs were muffled into her elbow.
Hearing how much hurt and anger were in his sobs made Y/N start to panic and her breathing got very heavy, now becoming dizzy.

Tadashi isn't here. He's actually gone. He's dead.

Tadashi is dead.

Baymax tilted his head at scene, waiting a few moments until Hiros sobs were a little bit less.