11. Big hero 7

I tried to draw the suit but I couldn't. It's basically Hiros design, however the bottom part is like Gogos. You have the like black leather like Gogo and the tall boots but no wheel.

And your armour is a dark purple.

And you have the same design head piece wasabi has, just in purple.

May you hopefully not have a bad fall and hit your head 👍

———-

"Arms up" Hiro ordered.
The group did as told as Hiro scanned them with his machine.

"The neurotransmitter must be in his mask" Hiro explained, moving it one his computer.
The Group was behind him as they watched, Y/N leaning up from behind his chair with her arm on the desk.
"We get the mask, then he can't control the bots" he turned around, forcing Y/N to move back as he grinned at the group.

The group had taken off their jackets and jumpers, Y/N and Gogo in a tank and wasabi in a plain grey shirt.

———

Honey lemon let a few drops of some sort of chemical fall into a Petri dish, immediately blue foam burst from it, causing Hiro to grin and Y/Ns mouth to fall open in shock.

———

Hiro walked in to check on Gogo and Y/N.

Gogo took the wheel off from her bike, throwing it to Y/N who caught it on her arm and  let it roll down across her shoulder/back and off her other arm to Hiro who smiled as he caught it.

———

Wasabi dropped an apple onto his laser beam, Hiro held his hand on his chin as he nodded in approval.

———

Hiro looked from the comic to Fred who was imitating the pose on the cover.

Hiro was startled when he felt a hands on his shoulder, relaxing when he saw it was Just Y/N. She only tilted her head in confusion as she watched Fred.

Hiro looked away from her and back to Fred with a small head shake and a chuckle.

———

Back at the computer again, the group watch's Hiros work as he designs a bag for Honey lemon.

———

Honey lemon excitedly put the bag on over her shoulder, along with her new pink suit.

She pressed some button on the bag, inside, the chemicals she pressed mixed together inside a ball before flying out.
She caught it swiftly and looked at it in awe before tuning to Who grinned and gesturing to heathcliff.

Heathcliff stood in the open area with a cup of tea, placing on a kabuki mad and motioning with his hand for Honey lemon to attack him.

She threw her hand back to throw, before hesitating and aiming it towards his feet.
It exploded and the substance started to clone up Heathcliffs legs. He looked unfazed.

Y/N concluded that it was probably because he had to deal with Fred on a daily basis.
Y/N cheered for honey lemon on the sidelines as she walked to Heathcliff and unmasked him, then hugging him excitedly with a giggle.

———
Y/N didn't have the full suit yet, but Hiro had designed her gloves which she was now trying on.

They had electricity beams in the middle of her palms, when she faced them parallel to each other, a a strain of bright purple lightning would form.

She looked to Hiro and grinned who nodded encouragingly.
Y/N juggled the lighting between her palms before holding them out towards a bush.

The lightning hit the bush with a loud thundering noise, burning the bush into dust.