9. Near death experience 2.0

I had to take a break from writing this chapter cause I COULD NOT stop laughing at Wasabis scream. It's tooo funny

———-

Y/N unplugged her phone and placed it in a pocket before leaving.

They left the garage quickly, running down the quiet streets of San Fransokyo cautiously.

Not clear to them, a car followed their path.

They made it to the abandoned warehouse, Hiro and Y/N hid behind baymax closely.

Baymax kicked down the door, making it break into smaller parts.
"Get him Baymax!" Hiro yelled, stepping out from behind him and pointing inside.

However there was no one there, it was completely empty.
"We're to late" Hiro sighed defeatedly, stepping out completely from behind bay and.

"Honestly, what did we expect? The guy to just hang out here all day" Y/N gestured to the building before placing her hands on her hips.

Hiro pulled the microbot out again, this time it was mixing in the direction beside the warehouse.
The two turned into the direction.

"Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere"

"C'mon" Hiro nodded forward, leading the way.

Hiro ran, not taking his eyes off the microbot. Y/N ran beside him, a little behind.
She ran determinedly, keep her eyes forward but however, not on the ground to see where she was stepping.

The two shrieked feeling themselves be pulled back.
They had almost ran into water.
"Always wait one hour after eating before swimming." Baymax advised, holding onto them.
He pulled them back onto the ground safely.
"Y/N, you should know this"

"I do Baymax-"

"Eating right before swimming can cause-"

Hiro looked back down to his microbot. However the force of the other was to strong.
It forced the dish open and flew across the water into the dark clouds.
"Hey!" Hiro yelled, reaching out after it.

He squinted through the clouds. The man that had attacked them esker emerged from the darkness.

"C'mon!" Hiro urged, leading baymax and Y/N back behind shipping containers.
They all peeked out from the side to watch the man.

He stood in the air, making the microbots hold him up as he emerged from the water, causing it to splash over the dock.

The watched as the man used the microbots to lift a large chunk of metal, pulling it up and over.
"It's the bird symbol again..." Y/N observed before  yelping as Hiro pulled her back and up against the container.

"Your heart rates are increasing greatly-"

"Okay Baymax!" Hiro urged. "Time to use those upgrades"

Baymax got his hands ready in a fighting position as Hiro and Y/N began to creep back off.

However, a bright set of headlights blinded the two, Y/N covered her face as Hiro gasped, they stood frozen.

The lights quickly shut off, the gang walked out from the car.
"Hiro?" They all chorused.

"No no!" Hiro cringed, walking up to them and holding out his hands. "Get outta here!"