"good. i was thinking, after filming today, i could take you out? to that place in down town that just opened." he says.

"like a date?" i grin. "yeah." he says, as his cheeks turn an adorable shade of pink.

"deal." i say, slightly laughing.

he smiles with a nod before speaking. "i dont know how im ganna act all mad after talking to you." he says. "oh you got this you're a great actor" i say.

he shrugs "i better get back to set, ill see you later y/n." he says. "bye drew" i say while smiling to myself.

~~~

i was currently sitting with jonathan, eating chocolate that we took from rudy.

"this is so good." i laugh. "oh yeah tell me about it." he nods.

i see fiona waling up to us.

"hey uh y/n could i talk to you?" she asks. "oh um yeah.. jd dont eat it all." i say. "no promises." he says as i walk away.

me and fiona walk to an empty hallway. "so whats up?" i ask.

"um.. i- i was just wondering.. girl to girl.. whats going on with you and drew?" she asks.

"fiona do you like him?" i ask. "i- y/n just tell me what's going on." she pleads.

"well i- we just sort of admitted our feeling towards each other last night, so not much." i say.

she nods. "i- i dont know i thought me and drew had something but i guess he likes someone else." she gives me a half smile.

"no, fiona im so sorry." i say as i pull her in to a hug.

"no- no i hope you guys are happy together." she smiles as she walks away.

i feel like shit.

i wait until drew is done his scene with charles before i go to talk to him.

i think we are both done for the day.

" hey drew." i say. "hey y/n." he smiles.

"i need to talk to you." i say. "okay.." he says with confusion.

"are you done for the day?" i ask. "yeah i was just about to come find you for dinner." he says.

i nod as i pull him in to the same empty hallway.

"i feel really bad." i whisper to him.

"why?" he whispers back.

"fiona likes you drew, and i- she felt something between you to, i feel like its wrong if i wanna be with you now, i dont wanna be selfish." i say.

"no." he frowns. "no, no, no you dont get to call us off because you 'feel bad' . i feel something between us y/n!" he says as he wags his finger in between us.

"but-" drew interrupts me. "there is stuff, not even stuff toxic stuff going on between rafe and sofia. nothing between drew and fiona." he says.

"i know drew! but i- i cant so that to her!" i say.

"are you being series y/n!?" he says.

"drew i like you, i have since the moment i met you but this isn't fair to her." i say.

"y/n i swear to god stop talking about her and just- let me take you out tonight? please." he says.

i look him in the eyes and he has a pleading look on his face.

"please." he repeats. i finally let myself smile with a nod. "okay." i laugh.

~~~

we ended up going out for dinner and having a really fun time. we ended up at my apartment, laying on my couch watching a movie.

"so.. i know this is a little soon but y/n, would you wanna be my girlfriend?" he asks.

i nod my head yes. "yeah i think i would drew." i smile as i straddle his lap and kiss him.

i smile in to the kiss as i pull away. " you're finally mine huh?" he says with a smirk. "oh yeah." i grin.

"and you're finally mine, huh starkey?" i ask with a smirk. "oh yeah." he repeats with a grin.

he was finally mine.