🌊🐟Native American Goddess Sedna🐟🌊

Sedna is the goddess of the sea and marine animals in Inuit mythology! She also rules over Adluvin, the underworld in Inuit mythology

There's several versions of her myth, one of which says that she was driven mad one day and attacked her parents. What seems to be consistent throughout all the versions though is that her father took her out to the middle of the sea, cut off her fingers and threw her overboard (yikes). From her fingers grew the first sea creatures, specifically seals and walruses.

So basically, in all the versions, she ends up losing her fingers and drowning somehow.

Tragic.

Yes I know in my drawing she still has fingers but I literally could nOT find a way to draw fingerless hands for the life of me-

Also hi I had a lucid dream the other day and I literally know what they mean now by "inner eye" IM NOT JOKING OK HEAR ME OUT in my dream I fell down, and you don't rlly "feel" yourself doing anything in your normal dreams, right? You just kinda- do it.

But this time I literally felt myself getting back up. Like- I felt my muscles working and stuff and it was like hyperrealistic. And then I was conscious that this was a dream and I was able to form a conscious train of thought and stuff so I knew it was a lucid dream. BUT THEN GUESS WHAT

in order to be able to make conscious decisions in my dream I had to like "open" some sort of eyes, and I knew it wasn't my normal eyes because it was kinda hard to tell if I was opening my irl eyes or whatever eyes I had to open to make decisions in the dream. I think I was literally opening my eyes in real life because I kept getting interrupted by glimpses of my bedroom ceiling so I have no idea if I imagined the last part of the dream or not, but POINT IS I THINK MAYBE THATS WHAT THEY MEAN BY "INNER EYE"-??

IM NOT JOKING GUYS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED IM NOT JUST SPEWING BS EVEN THO IT SOUNDS LIKE I AM KDSJFHKSJDF IT HAPPENED AND IM FREAKING OUT