Chapter 3

Damon and El steps into the room. "Good evening gentlemen. I'm sure you missed me." Damon smirks.

"No not even a little." Sergio hugs him along with two others. "It's good to see you Sanchez." Mistress Ora greets him.

"Mm, you too mistress." She winks at him making him chuckle. "Have you met the new members yet?" She asks him.

"Channel yes but not Grace."

"Oh Grace is a sweetheart, she is a fast learner." Ora says recalling the few sessions she sat in on. "They are here if you want to see them."

"That'd be nice, the rest of you are dismissed." He tell them. Ora leads him out and to one of the training rooms.

Grace is with another sub and her dom going though rules. Damon greets her and talks with her for a while before he is off to find Channel. The one who had been on his mind all day.

She is on her knees in one of the rooms when he does find her. "And wager might you be doing?" He says, she jumps not realizing he was there.

"N-nothing really." She feels a tang of embarrassment as she gets too her feet.

"Good evening ma-"

"Just call me Damon love." He steps into the room and in front of her.

His eyes rake over her body. Taking in the white dress, showing off her beautiful curves. "Your stunning doll." He tells her.

His eyes dart to her neck, where a silver choker rest. If he didn't know any better, he would ask her If she'd rather have his hand there instead.

"Thank you Damon." He hums, slightly loving the way his name sounds on her tongue.

He steps closer to her, and she forces herself not to run. "Why don't you have a collar sweetie?" He ask her.

"Um, I don't know if I would like being tied down to just one person. I like to keep my options open." He chuckles softly.

"Well good thing you aren't wearing mine."

"Why?" She squints at him.

"Because I'd take you over my knee for saying that."

A small smile tugs at her lips. Damon didn't look like the type to be all talk. But it wouldn't hurt to clarify it if he was.

"I'd like to see you try." She smirks at him. Damon's eyes her for a moment before he takes a step towards her.

Channel steps back into the wall as he closes the gap between them. "You've got a mouth on you." He lifts her chin.

Damon presses his hand against the wall above her. "You should watch what words come out of it. Collared or not I'll show you what happens when you talk to a dom in the tone."

Channel giggles softly, trying to hide the fact that his words has an affect on her, Along with his touch. "Are you really about that action daddy?" She bites her lip looking up at him.

He pushes her hips against the wall, parting her legs with his knee. Channel shaders when he presses his lips against her neck. Her eyes flutter closed, her skin heating up.

He runs his tongue over the skin, sucking it lightly. "Ask me to play with you, and I'll show you, just how much action I'm about." He whispers into her ear and she shivers under him.

Damon hums against her skin when he feels her hips jerk against his thigh.

"Your so wet," he chuckles.

"And I barley even touched you." He lest her go.

Channel lets out a breath feeling aroused. "I'll see you later princess." He bites his lips. Not wanting to leave, but he does so anyway.

❦ ❦

❦ PINTEREST: @badglam ❦ TIKTOK: @softnakd

PINTEREST: @badglam
TIKTOK: @softnakd