Chapter 11

A/N: A shorter chapter today as my fellow ghouls and I have big plans for the next few chapters, I hope you all enjoy it. Thank you Dewdrop for helping me write and proofread this one - Cumulus <3

Chapter 11

Celestial's POV

Something in the way Copia told me I belonged to him consumed my heart and soul. It's like my whole life without even realising it, I've always belonged to him. Our first kiss was a couple of days ago. We were given a few days to calm down after the Terzo incident. I did go back and apologise to Sister Imperator who to my utter shock and surprise wasn't angry at me or Copia, she was just worried as she cared for Copia a lot.

I slipped on a dark red long-sleeve dress and my flats pulling my hair into a messy bun as the Cardinal had invited me to his room for lunch as we were going to be discussing the work schedule as we officially began working together tomorrow. I finally reached Copia's room knocking gently not wanting to startle him but it was as if he'd been waiting behind the door before I had a chance to knock the door swung open and there he was standing there. Tall, broad shoulders, eyes mesmerising, and not in his usual uniform.

He was wearing black skinny jeans that were designed to look tattered. They were skin tight so all I could see was how strong his thighs were. He wore a black slightly ruffled black long-sleeve shirt tucked into the jeans and he wore a waistcoat which he paired with black leather boots. The front of the waistcoat was faux leather with gold stitching that looked similar to a Grucifix. He wasn't wearing a jacket, but I did see it hung over his desk chair.

He stood tall watching me observe him. He took my breath away. We stayed still breathing heavily staring at one another. He was observing me like a hunter and its prey. I kicked the door closed with my foot before taking a running jump into Copia's arms, kissing him as if it was the last time I'd ever see him.

He places his hands under my thighs sitting back on his bed so that I was sitting on his thigh as we continued the heavy make-out session. The more we got into it the messier it got and the heat swallowed us, but there were no words to explain exactly how I felt. The way he was moaning, made me completely feral.

I ran my hands down his chest and under the bottom of his vest and shirt feeling his warm skin. His hands worked their way up to my head. He pulled away slightly, lips swollen and wet, before pulling my head to the side and attacking my neck with his lips, teeth and tongue. I let out a mixture of a moan and gasp as he bit down lightly on my neck, I was so sensitive to his touch. "Copia '' I moan out but he doesn't let up. "Copia, please...I" I don't manage to finish my sentence as he begins to suck a dark bruise on my neck, claiming me.

I'm so lost in the feeling that I don't realise I'd begun to ride his thigh. He pulled away moaning watching where my core met his thigh. He takes hold of my hips and starts guiding me faster and pulling down slightly causing the pressure to hit something within me. I open my mouth moaning so loud it echoes around the room. "Copia don't stop" I manage to get out before tangling my hand in his hair and kissing him once more.

He starts to bounce his thigh causing a whole new feeling to wash over my body. The feeling in my stomach is a mixture of butterflies and fireworks. "Copia, what... I feel..." I moan out again. "Keep going, Amore... Stai così bene così fammi sentire gemere" he groans, beginning an assault on the other side of my neck. It doesn't take too long for that feeling to overtake my body causing me to cry out, body shaking, holding Copia close. He kisses my neck and chest gently as my body begins to calm down from what had just happened.

He pulls me onto my side on the bed before turning and laying with me. We looked at each other in silence. All that could be heard was our laboured breath. "That was...something else Celestial," he says using his hand to draw shapes onto my thigh. I smile snuggling closer to him resting my head on his still-clothed chest. "But you didn't...finish?" I asked, pouting slightly tilting my head to look at him. He lets out a giggle before kissing my forehead. "I don't need to. This was about you," he says getting comfortable and readjusting his jeans.

Looking at him being so peaceful and happy, made me realise I think I could love this man. He is smart and talented (I overheard him singing to his rats the other day because one of them looked sad), he's handsome, he's funny, and he has a heart of gold. I sit up leaning over him once more and give him a slow, deep kiss, fireworks exploding inside me. He holds my face in his hand pulling me closer, his tongue tracing my lips begging for entrance, but I deny otherwise we will never stop. I pull away with a cheeky smile saying "we should get everything ready for work tomorrow yeah?" he closes his eyes smiling before sitting up and agreeing.

He stands walking over to his desk checking through the mountain of paperwork and I can't help but notice how fine his bum looks in those jeans. I lean back to get a better look and bite my lip thinking the dirtiest of thoughts when he clears his throat and I see him raising his brow with a smirk on his face which causes me to blush as I had been caught red-handed checking him out.

"If you keep biting your lip and staring at me arse Amore we will not be leaving this room for work tomorrow" he laughs. "I wasn't doing anything. I'm innocent" I giggled back before standing and walking over to his desk checking the papers he'd sorted through. "What's on the agenda tomorrow then?" I ask looking at more of the papers. "Well Cara, we have to look through the accounting paperwork and sign off on some of it and then sort it into folders and place them in date order and deliver them to Sister Imperator's office" I grimace hearing her name. "We can do that, it shouldn't take long," I say gesturing to the tiny pile on his desk. "Heh...you see... this is just from yesterday we have about three months of paperwork to do tomorrow" he stutters out rubbing the back of his head and looking at me shyly.

"Copiaaaaaaa" I groaned. "Shall we get started on some of it today?" I asked picking up the stack his eyes tracking my every move. "Probably. But.. I'm not done with you yet," he growls out throwing the paperwork to the floor and carrying me to the bed making me squeal as he chucks me onto it, making me bounce. He crawls on top of me like a hungry animal before doing a full 180 in his mood giving a cheeky smile and tickling me, pinning me to the bed with his body so I can't escape. I laugh so much I can't breathe and tears begin to fall. He laughs watching me catch my breath and kisses my forehead before climbing off me and picking up the paperwork and heading to the door. "Let us start Cara, come on" he winks leaving me dumbfounded and breathless and lust-filled on the bed.