Roughhousing (18+)

A/N: hello my lovely readers, this chapter of the book is non-canon and is simply scenarios for lemon chapters. I might use some of these for future lemon chapters when I get to them. For now, enjoy these three scenarios. The first one is a copy-paste of the first lemon with slight changes. This chapter will be regularly updated as I gain more ideas. Thank you!

Original Lemon With A Slight Twist

Frisk lets out a cute giggle as she continues to pump your dick with her boobs. A thin stream of precum seeps from your dick and dribbles down onto the bed.

Frisk: awww, look at you~. You're leaking so much precum~. I guess it's because of how turned on you are~.

Frisk giggles again as she keeps pumping your dick with her breasts. Her excitement grows as she feels the pressure building up in her pussy. Frisk sighs in ecstasy as she releases one last moan before she climaxes. This causes your eyes to widen.

Frisk: ah~! Ahhh~!

Y/N: did you just cum from titfucking me?

Frisk: y-yeah~, it was amazing~.

Frisk then leans forward, grabs your dick and begins stroking you.

Frisk then leans back and begins pumping her breasts again.

Y/N: you wanna do that again?

Frisk: mmhmm~.

Frisk begins titfucking you off again, her tits now coated with your precum. Frisk's breathing becomes heavier, her breaths becoming shorter and her moans become more frequent. She begins to breath heavily.

Frisk: oohh~ my love, your cock is so hot~. I love feeling your big, thick cock throbbing between my tits. It's so warm~. How about we get really nasty~.

Frisk starts stroking you faster, her breasts smacking against your cock with every stroke. She then whispers in your ear.

Frisk: want me to suck your cock?

You gasp as Frisk's words sink in. You nod your head in response. Frisk blushes again as she lowers her head and begins to lick your cock. Frisk's warm tongue tickles your cock as it slides up and down its length. Frisk sucks the tip of your dick and gives it a quick kiss before returning to sucking you off. Her lips are glistening with your precum as they wrap around your dick, she then takes you in her mouth and begins to bob her head up and down, her tongue sliding along your shaft. Frisk's lips slide over the head of your cock, coating it with spit and precum.

Frisk: mmmm~, you taste so good~.

Frisk begins to suck your dick faster, her cheeks bulging as she deepthroats you. Your cock fills her mouth as Frisk continues to suck you off. Frisk then lets go of your cock and begins to finger herself. As she fingers herself, she continues to bob her head up and down your cock, slurping your precum from the end of your cock.

Frisk: don't hold back~, I want to feel you cum in my mouth~.

Frisk's fingers slide in and out of her pussy. She moans as her fingers pump in and out. Frisk's eyes get all glassy and her mouth opens wide. You realise that Frisk is getting quite wet and realises that your cum must be ready to be released.

Frisk: ahhhhhhhh~, your cum! I want to feel you cum in my mouth! I want to taste your seed! Please! I want to taste your cum! I love you!

Frisk's words cause a huge rush of heat to well up in your balls. You begin to whimper with every stroke of Frisk's tongue as her pussy starts to get drenched. She presses her tongue harder against your cock as your dick begins to throb wildly. Her groans become louder and she begins to pump you even faster. You hear Frisk gagging as your cock makes contact with her throat. You groan as Frisk begins bobbing her head faster.