A talking flower?

Five minutes after the fall

Frisk lands on a collection of golden flowers, conveniently cushioning her fall. You weren't so lucky. You hit a rock, breaking your humerus in the middle. You hit another rock, breaking your radius and you hit another, breaking your ulna. But it doesn't end there, when you hit the first rock, fragments were embedded into the palm of your hand, giving you stigmata. Your fingernails broke in halves, quarters and one came completely off, exposing the quick of the nail. The pain is excruciating but before you move, Frisk wake up from unconsciousness.

Frisk: my... head. What happened? Oh... we fell. Where's Y/N?

Y/N: I'm... *wincing in pain* here. More or less in one piece.

Frisk turns around to face you, only to be met with the displeasure of seeing you clutch your left arm, painted in blood. Your blood. Her eyes widen in sheer, unbridled horror. She runs toward you with tears screaming from her eyes. You raise your right arm to stop her and she does.

Y/N: I'm gonna stop you right there, hun. I gotta do something first.

Frisk cocks her head in confusion but recoils and what she sees next. You firmly grasping the part of your humerus that has jettisoned out of its place and your skin. With a sickening crack, you reset your humerus and move on to your radius. Grasping it, you move it slightly but stop due to the pain. Luckily, you're filled with perseverance and it gives you the drive to continue. You successfully reset your radius and ulna.

Frisk: Y/N, stop! You need medical attention!

Y/N *tugging on the rock buried in your palm with an animalistic growl and a fierce glare toward Frisk*: I'm fine.

With a grunt of effort, you rip the rock shards out of your hand, accidentally causing more blood to flow out like an overflowing sink or bathtub. You chuckle madly at the sight of your own blood as your eyes turn a menacing purple for a few seconds.

 You chuckle madly at the sight of your own blood as your eyes turn a menacing purple for a few seconds

Y/N: are you scared because you saw me hurt, Frisk? Aww, that's adorable! But know this... I've had far, far worse than a few broken bones.

Frisk looks at you with a stern glare. Tears still flowing from her eyes.

Frisk: Y/N! This is no laughing matter! You need urgent medical care before you injure yourself further! As your loving girlfriend, who can and will kill for you, it is my responsibility to care for you! There are no 'if's', 'and's' or 'but's' about it! And no, you have not had worse than broken bones!

You shoot a stern gaze of your own at Frisk, who starts to tear up.

Y/N: and as your boyfriend, it is my responsibility to take care of myself and you! I do not wish to argue over this Frisk! I took immediate action to a problem I had! My approach to a dilemma is straightforward and headfirst: make an attempt to solve it on your own and if you can't, seek help. I have solved it, on my own and prevented further injury by putting my bones back in place so they can't get caught in anything and make my life twice as hard! And, to rebuke you, I have had worse than this! I've been stabbed! I've been hospitalised! Trust me, it's not fun! Just... let's just stop this petty squabbling and find a way out of here. I... I'm sorry.

Frisk nods at you understandingly, she heads toward that giant purple door and you soon follow. When you enter though the door, you come across a singular golden flower. You approach but a face forms on it, causing you to recoil.

Flower thing: Howdy! I'm FLOWEY. FLOWEY the FLOWER!

Frisk: uhh... hi?

Y/N: am I high?

Flowey: I don't know what you mean by that, mister! I can assure you, this is all real! You two must be new to the UNDERGROUND, right? Golly, you must be so confused. Someone ought to teach you how things work around here! I guess little old me will have to do. Ready? Here we go!

The surround vicinity becomes devoid of all colour as your bodies fade, becoming hearts, Frisk's being red and yours being a deep purple. You are surrounded by a white box.

Y/N: what in gods name?

Flowey: See that heart? Those your souls, the very culmination of your being! Your soul starts off weak, but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV. What's LV stand for? Why, LOVE, of course! You want some LOVE, don't you? Don't worry, I'll share some with you!

Y/N: please don't say it like that.

Five white skinny things appear around Flowey.

Flowey: Down here, LOVE is shared through... little white... "friendliness pellets." Are you ready? Move around! Get as many as you can!

The spinning white pellets go towards Frisk's soul, apparently drawing her HP by 19. Flowey's expression changes from a friendly smile to an evil, sadistic grin. You charge at Flowey, a strange purple construct forming in your hands momentarily, striking a resemblance to the ancient bladed flail in that one game you and Frisk placed in the orphanage a few years back. Flowey takes notice of this and summons more 'friendliness pellets' and launches them at you too. They make direct contact with your soul, draining your HP to 1 as well.

Flowey: You idiots! In this world, it's kill or BE killed. Why would ANYONE pass up an opportunity like this!?

Countless 'friendliness pellets' swarm you and Frisk completely, leaving no way to escape.

Frisk: I'm sorry Y/N, this is my fault. I love you.

FLOWEY: Die.

The spinning white pellets slowly close in on you and Frisk, who kisses you one last time. Right before the spinning white pellets make contact with your SOULS, a fireball appears next to Flowey and knocks him away who screams, somehow. You two are strangely healed, causing your wounds to heal instantly. A large goat-like creature walks in from the right.

Goat-saviour: What a terrible creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth. Ah, do not be afraid, my children! I am TORIEL, caretaker of the RUINS. I pass through this place every day to see if anyone has fallen down. You are the first humans to come here in a long time. Come! I will guide you through the catacombs.

Y/N: okay, I am definitely stoned. This a fever dream.

That's the end of this chapter! Stay tuned for more!

An Undertale (geddit?) female Frisk x male reader x female CharaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara