Extended Description/Author's Note

The word limit of the description cut me off, so I'm going to put in a few notes here: 

This doesn't follow any of the plot that goes beyond the end of season two, so none of that City of Light BS, but it has a few--and I mean very few--ideas/concepts of season four that I twisted that pretty much just extends to the details and nature of Praimfaya, and there isn't any material from any of the rest of the seasons except for the fact that Madi exists and is in the story because it is a fact that she is Clexa's child. 

A few things about this fic: 

This is very much Clexa centric, Raven, Octavia, and Clarke are best friends (because I hate that they always fight so yay friends), Bellamy and Clarke are good pals, and Clarke is being Clarke by always sacrificing herself. I'm channeling mainly season two energy Clarke because those were her golden days. She struggles with depression, but she has great support systems, and she's also a badass with powers. Lots of hurt/comfort, angst, love, friendship, happiness, sadness, good times, and serious times. 

This fic is rated mature for a variety of reasons: 

1. Mount Weather was a breaking point for Clarke, and it manifests in the beginning of the fic with self-harm, starving herself, and, as the description mentioned, Clarke takes her own life. After the first couple of chapters, these aspects of what Clarke struggles with are only mentioned, but, when they are current, I'm not one to cut out details, so if you have a hard time with any of these topics, I suggest that you not read this fic. If you do struggle with these things, I want you to know that you are loved and you are perfect the way you are. 

2. There is a fair amount of graphic depictions of violence. 

3. Yes, there is smut. There are scenes littered throughout the fic, so if you're not comfortable with that, I would also recommend not reading this. 

This is nearly 160k words, and it is COMPLETED. This is the first fic I have ever completed, so I'm patting myself on the back right now. I am working on an epilogue currently, but there won't be any sequels to this. Other than that, I don't think there's anything else I have to add of importance that doesn't reveal too much. Hope you like it! 

-JM