| 42:Primal |

Start from the beginning

"You look so beautiful in that dress, sweetheart," I murmured into the soft skin of her neck just below her ear, planting a gentle kiss and sucking methodically until a quiet moan escaped her lips. I trailed my fingers in-between her legs, working my way inward and toward her warm, drenched core, smiling devilishly to myself as I felt her arousal dripping down her inner thighs.

"Get on the bed for me, baby. And keep your dress on, love." It was hard to maintain my controlled demeanor given what I was about to ask her and the thoughts running rampant through my mind.

"Yes, Daddy," she replied in a breathy whisper.

Fuck. Hearing those words come from her mouth; whenever she called me that... I felt my cock twitch wildly, following her into the bedroom with a sense of urgency.

Lucy sat down on the bedside, looking up at me through her long, dark lashes so innocently—it was almost enough to make me give in; to fuck her on the spot, no more questions asked; forcing her jaw open and fucking her mouth until she was choking on my cum. No. Not yet.

I took her chin in my hand, gripping her jaw firmly, her lips parting slightly as her breathing became more labored instantly.

"I need to ask you something, angel. I know I said before that I want to try something new with you, but truly, it's entirely up to you." I took a deep breath, swallowing my doubts. Here goes nothing.

"Have you ever heard of knife play, baby?" I asked her quietly, trying my best to register her reaction

Lucy didn't break eye contact with me. "Heard of it, yes," her voice was quiet; her expression hard to read.

I stroked her chin affectionately. "I know I've mentioned your hard limits... we've had a way of talking through things as we go, which is perfectly alright and has been working for us so far, I think... and this is no different." I paused briefly, considering my words.

"Lucy, when you were getting your tattoo..." my voice trailed off, thinking back to our session at the tattoo shop. "I had some... thoughts."

I saw her body twist slightly where she sat on the bed, perched in front of me. "Thoughts, hmm? Like what?" She smirked at me.

"I'll show you." I presented her a small box that was sitting on my bedside table, going unnoticed until now.

"Be careful, baby girl. It's sharp." My voice was low and gravelly, my tone unmistakably dark. Truthfully, waiting for her reaction to the gift I had presented her was its own form of torture.

She opened the box, and a soft gasp escaped her lips. "So, you do want to kidnap me, huh?" She picked up the small, delicate, minimalistic knife inside the box gingerly, running the tips of her fingers carefully over the smooth handle, then blade.

"You know, if you weren't holding that knife right now, I'd be punishing that mouth of yours."

She looked back up at me, a bewildered—and possibly intrigued?—look in her eyes.