A quick update and authors note

Okay so, it's been like a year. This is becoming a really bad habit where it feels like I only ever update once a year. While I can't promise to break this habit, I can explain it a bit and assure you that I am working on the next update to this fic. A quick apology to everyone who thought this would be an actual story update.

So, to start off, the main reason why I haven't been updating as much has been college. Straight up, most of my time and creative energy is going into college right now so that I can be a successful artist! It's my main focus right now and I really want to ensure that I make the best future possible for myself. 

Next up is, other projects that I am working on! Well, I say projects but it's more project. I'm currently running the team for a fangan called "Monsteronpa", a monster high x danganronpa fanganronpa! While I can't say too too much about it here for fear of spoilers, I will say that this is where most of my excess creative energy is going as I'm the head writer, artist, and director for the entire project. And the project itself is rather ambitious, with a prologue around as long as that of the first game of actual danganronpa! I'm really pouring a lot of myself into this and because of that I haven't had much attention for anything else.

And the final reason is: I highly suspect I have ADHD. I've begun the process of getting evaluated for it, and I don't have an official diagnosis yet, but lets just say a lot of things fall into place if I do in fact have it. And that means a cycle of getting super invested into a project and getting burnt out, not touching it for quite a while, and then once more getting super invested into it. It's probably why BWL has the cycle it does. LIke I said I'm starting the process of getting an official diagnosis, and with that will hopefully come executive function skills that allow me to work on my projects more consistently and diligently.

Now what does all of this mean for BWL? Well, it means that updates will still be slow most likely. Like I said most of my creative energy is going towards Monsteronpa right now, as I want to ensure it's the best it can be. But don't think that this means I'm abondining it completely. I know it's a little cruel to give you no updates for a year at a time and suddenly drop stuff like this on you, and for that you have my deep apologies. But for right now I just want to assure you that BWL isn't going anywhere, as my love for these two is much too much for me to leave this where this is. Not to mention I've put too much work into the timeline of this story to not see it to the end! So for right now, I'll leave you with this: The true chapter 19 is still in the works, and when that gets released this message will most likely be deleted. But until then, thank you for your patience and enthusiasm for this story I started cooking up in high school. You have no idea how much the support its gotten has meant to me, and from the bottom of my heart I would like to thank you.

Well, until chapter 19! Better get writing.