EPISODE SIX: TAKE A SHOT FOR ME

Start from the beginning

REGGIE- making me something to eat.

TAMMIE- Don't okay dense I mean in this house.

REGGIE- is it not still my house? And would I not come here for Neal's birthday.

TAMMIE- well as you can see he is not here.

REGGIE- And I wonder why that is.

TAMMIE- because he wants to stay with Kent and I'm not going fight him on it.

REGGIE- He needs structure right now Tammie I mean not today obviously it's his birthday and I want him to have a good day and even better night at his party but we need to talk as a family.

Tammie rolls her eyes.

TAMMIE- talk about what?

REGGIE- Neal needs both of us we have got figure out a way to co parent....and I'm not going back to Boston so we definitely have to figure out this living situation thing.

TAMMIE- I'm moving in with Garret soon

Reggie looks stunned and confused.

REGGIE- Say that again?

TAMMIE- I'm pregnant...and we're going try and work it out.

Reggie laughs.

REGGIE- you've got to be fucking kidding me....the guy you left you're having a baby with? And trying to make it work as soon as we divorce?

Tammie smirks.

TAMMIE- well that's easy Reg....I've never loved you I settled for you because I could be with the person I wanted to be and you were so....so easy to pretend with....no real passion...I knew you would marry me and I knew you would create a life with me...Garret had always been the love of my life.

Reggie stares at her down he's broken. Tammie still has smirk on her face.

Reggie walks towards her and begins choking her. Tammie can barley breathe.