7

Finally some communication...

"I'm being good, aren't I?"

"You are. For now," Jimin agreed but Taehyung wasn't really listening. The touches against his bare skin were far more worthy of his attention. His teeth hooked on his lower lip as he hummed and took a fistful of the others shirt, raising it up to his chest.

The grip on his waist tightened.

It was encouraging though he didn't need excess confidence to devour the sight before him or to reach for it himself. How did he get so lucky to be fucking two fit men at once?

Jimin held his wrists with a firm grip. "Maybe we should wait until after dinner, then we can have no interruptions, just you and me,"

Taehyung bit back his frustration. "Or we could just fuck now and I can take a nice long nap until dinner is done," He leaned in to press a gentle kiss to his cheek.

Jimin laughed and held him back. "You could but you won't. How could I ever give you a worthwhile reminder of us if you spend the next two days delirious or unconscious? I'm not an idiot Taehyung. You're free to leave at any time when you realise I'm not giving you what you want,"

Jimin must've seen the shift in his expression that he tried to hide. "If this doesn't help us come to an agreement we're over, okay?"

Taehyung wet his lips and gave a small nod. "Agreement? You mean dating?"

He just shrugged. "Any compromise is an agreement, we'll see, hm?"

And on cue excitement bubbled in his veins. It wasn't fair how easily Jimin could sway him while the other stood their so stoic.

He shuddered as Jimin moved closer again. "I missed you," Taehyung offered quietly.

"You ran away,"

"You left me no choice," He dismissed with a short sigh.

Jimin simply raised an eyebrow, urging him to continue. It was difficult but he shook his head, refusing to elaborate. "You wouldn't understand,"

"What shall we do then? I can start dinner now if you like, have an early one,"

"I forgot how much of your life you spend doing chores," Taehyung muttered although he couldn't deny finding some comfort in his surroundings. It was better when he lived there and despite Jimin's complaints at the time he was certain he agreed. Without his presence it was almost sterile.

A melodic hum pulled him from his thoughts and drew his attention to where Jimin stood in the kitchen. "It's worth it. You wouldn't understand,"

The snark in his repeated words wasn't lost to him but he was distracted fighting the way his shoulders seem to slump in relaxation. There was no reason left to feel this comfort; what they had could never come back, he reminded himself.

A quick glance to the clock told him he still had over 47 hours of the others time.

"Relax," Jimin chided. "For someone who's refused to leave me alone lately you aren't even trying,"

For some reason he took the permission and inched closer to the breakfast bar, seating himself on a stool.

Jimin kept himself busy for some time as Taehyung watched. Sharp knives easily parted fresh steak into perfect slices before the were smothered in a simple marinade. Plenty of cleaning between stages as he chopped far too many vegetables that he would use of course try to later force some adequate nutrition onto his old partner. By the time a high pitched beep of the rice cooker sounded and he twisted to pull a bowl from the cupboard he jumped.