4

Seeing Jungkook again was a perfect distraction. A motivation too.

It was the kick he needed to finally tackle the laundry pile and drag it to the laundromat. The now clean clothes sat in messy piles on the dining table instead. That was fine. Taehyung could deal with not having a table until they were all dirty again, it's not like he sat at it anyway.

When Jungkook was set to arrive again he was almost giddy. He rushed through his day of work as though clumsily stacking the products would make time tick faster and managed to avoid his manager for nearly the whole day, successfully dodging any instruction to fix his messes.

He even had a little money saved to spend on some snacks. Choosing took longer than he expected, his limited change threatening in his pocket and forcing him to make a careful decision. Eventually he started the walk home with an off brand 2 litre bottle of cola, a sharing bag of crisps and some chocolate. Regrettably replacement muffins didn't make their way to his basket but they could wait for next time. Then he wouldn't have to share.

Time that had dragged along all morning sped ahead on his way home. The walk was never fun, it was tedious and slightly uphill. Often he would take the extra effort to run in an attempt to skip the journey, his burning lungs distracting from the controls berating thoughts of how great it would be to teleport.

He pondered the idea but decided to walk. All of his energy needed to be preserved for Jungkook.

Only a few minutes late he stumbled back up to the steps of his apartment and rushed to the third floor.

Jungkook was already there, cowering by the door in the way that he did. Once spotted, he smiled. "Sorry I was early,"

Taehyung shook his head, gnawing on his cheek as Jungkook's eyes flickered down to his outfit. His uniform.

He hadn't thought this through.

The key was tight in his grip as he jammed it in the door, eager to strip from the vibrant shirt that revealed his tacky workplace. "I was late,"

On the other hand Jungkook had dressed up. A soft black shirt dipped into a low v on his chest, the loose fabric draped over his frame and bunched around his waist where it tucked into tight black jeans.

If Taehyung peeked behind him as he kicked the door open he was sure he could have caught a glimpse of his chest beneath the baggy clothing. He resisted the temptation and stepped aside to let him in. "Drink?"

In the kitchen he set down his bag, filling a glass of water for his guest. "I bought some snacks for after, we never really spoke about what aftercare worked for you,"

Jungkook fingers gravitated towards where his rings would be on the opposite hand but the skin was bare. "I thought about it," He started, instead slipping his thumbs into the narrow space of his pockets. "Snacky food is good, I liked the milk, flavoured is better though. We can just sit for a while, be close. I think I'll feel better if we focus on something else, have a distraction,"

Taehyung decided not to ask about the change in jewellery and took his time taking his recent purchases from the bag. "Works for me, we can watch a film and snack? Just let me know if you change your mind,"

Wandering hands raised to the third button of his polo shirt, the first two discarded hours earlier to escape the heat and to look slightly less stupid. "All good. Now what are you planning for me today? We're going further than last time right?"

"We can if you're ready. Is there anything in particular you want to try?" He refrained from listing all of the things he wanted to do to the sub. He needed to hear Jungkook out first.