1

Taehyung felt a rush of cold air hit his face, skin pricking as the light breeze cool the sweat that stuck uncomfortably to his skin.

He picked up his pace, walking along a busy road as a shortcut to where he needed to be. The journey had only been going on for ten minutes and it was already far too long. He could feel his skin burning beneath the sun and tugged at his loose shirt for air.

The faster he walked the more he could pretend there was a breeze and the sooner he would get inside the air conditioned supermarket.

His rush was cut short by a buzz in his back pocket.

Fishing his phone from the cramped space was a task of its own, nearly dropping it to the hard concrete (again) and adding the the cracks on the screen in his refusal to slow his pace.

"What?" He huffed, raising the device to his ear, breathless from his borderline jog.

"Hey Tae, are you busy? I've got a bit of a favour to ask," His friends usual cheery voice was tainted with worry that made him writhe with discomfort.

"Uh, I guess not..."

Hoseok heaved a sigh through the phone and Taehyung could hear indistinguishable muttering from another person in the room. "So you know Yoongi, yeah?"

Taehyung nodded to himself and offered a small hum, taking refuge under the shade of a tree and patting down his hair to be slightly more presentable.

"He has a roommate and uh, Yoongs borrowed his laptop. It had some hard-core shit on it, BDSM I mean. The sort of stuff you used to do,"

He let out a low grunt before walking again, pausing to check the road and crossing with another short jog. "Okay and? What do you want me to do? Show him incognito mode?"

"Yoongi's worried about him hurting himself; he doesn't know what he's doing. So I wanted to ask if you could take him to that club you went to, they could show him the ropes, right?"

Taehyung groaned, the large entrance of the supermarket catching his eye as he approached. "He can go on his own. They'll be nicer to him than I would anyway,"

"Tae... He's young and he doesn't know what he's doing. He won't be comfortable going some place like that alone,"

"Why can't you go with him?"

"Because I'm not into that and me feeling out of place will make him feel out of place,"

Taehyung groaned. "Tell him to join a forum; he'll manage. I gotta go now, bye,"

Taehyung hung up and shoved his phone back into his pocket, letting out a relieved sigh at the dodged responsibility as he took a basket and entered the store.

The air conditioning that blasted throughout the large open space allowed him to release a deep breath and offer his burning lungs a break from his rush to enter.

He weaved through the aisles expertly, tossing the few items he needed into his basket quickly before slipping into the bakery section.

It didn't take a second for Taehyung to spy where his favourite blueberry muffins should be on the shelf. Completely empty.

He let out a loud groan. Why had he bothered coming all this way if he couldn't get the one thing he wanted most?

With that in mind he stomped over to the reduced trolley, a pout etched onto his face as he kicked the wheel.

The trolley jostled and a few items fell put of place, startling a young boy who appeared from behind it.

His lower lip quivered as he looked up at him with wide eyes.