Chapter 1 - The tale of two

Chapter 1: The tale of two
Written by (T.D.S) co created by (D.A.H)

Prologue

Ethan: Now I only have one question for you captain. Do you believe in the tale of Neverland, the tale of a magical island where the young stays young forever. (he lifts the captain head up with his sword)

Captain Morgan: HAHA! Really those are your final words. (ethan twists the blade in his shoulder)

Ethan: Answer the question.

Captian Morgan: (coughs up blood) Fine...Neverland is myth, a stupid tale that parents tell their brats to put them to sleep...

Ethan: I thought you'd say that. (he pulls the sword out of Morgan shoulder, curb stomping him in the face)

Captain Morgan: ACK- ggrrrrrr now your going to pay dearly., (he starts to stand) It's funny you think you're something, but without us you're nothing. Nothing at.....

Ethan: You told me the wrong answer, (the red lightning surges even brighter from his eye) and I don't need you or anybody on this damn ship. I never did! (the red lightning starts surge out of the clouds as the winds start to pick up)

Captain Morgan: Is that so....(he starts to notice the red lightning coming out of the sky) wait a minute.. how is that possible? (he starts to walk backwards)

Ethan: What you seemed to be shocked. (Cose climbs up onto the deck as crow teleports on weakened)

Cose: (stares in horror) ETTTTHHHAAAN!!!

Crow: YOU SLIMY LITTLE BRAT...WE TOOK YOU IN, WE MADE YOU!.......

Ethan: (As the sky becomes more blacker and the red lightning starts hitting the water by the ship) All  you all did was make me your slave!... Hahahaha well you can save it cause I'm done listening. (he swings his sword down) RED THUNDER! (As tiny lightning bolts hit the water by the ship, a giant red lightning bolt comes down)

Cose: NOOOOO (SHE runs towards it and jumps trying to redirect it, in a bright flash a noise can be heard.)

A few days before this it was 7am in Sunset City, in a house near the bay. A boy wakes up on his first day of summer break.

Mihawk: (phases through his bed, through the floor, and  lands straight into his bathroom) first day of summer is finally here!(he looks to bathroom door and crosses out May 31st on the calendar) It's finally time. (he starts to get ready)

Aunt Parker: (meanwhile on the balcony) first day of summer already. (she sips on her coffee) well I guess it's finally time right? (she stands and starts to go downstairs.) I wonder does he remember tho(she finishes her coffee) Well I guess I'll find out any minute now.(she looks at the clock sitting down at the table)

Mihawk: IT'S TIME AUNT PARKER I'VE FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL AND I'M FINALLY READY SOOOOOO!! (He phases through the ceiling onto the table with a big smile on his face)

Aunt Parker: Hmmm are you sure I mean you co.....

Mihawk: Yea I'm sure.....

Aunt Parker: Oh well in that case do you have a crew?

Mihawk:(He scratches his head) Well no but....

Aunt Parker: Well then how could you be a pirate without a crew?(she looks at him sipping on more coffee) Also aren't you hungry?

Mihawk: Well I could just find a crew while i'm sailing the  the sea and i'm starving. (he looks away rubbing his head)

Aunt Parker: Well good (she creates a breakfast feast with a wave of her hand) eat up kid. It might very much be your last meal.